Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:27 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:26 pm
It's pretty good! Everyone's got their own style, and you certainly have your own! However, I think you should take a look at the right leg. See how it's bent? Now, I may be wrong (I couldn't see the whohle picture) but it seems to be bent at an odd angle. Here's just a little advice, one artist to another. When drawing (people especially) make sure it's realistic. As in, don't have an arm bending in the wrong direction, or a foot resting in an inhuman position. That leg seems to be bent out to the side, something that isn't possible for most humans.

Just something you may want to consider. ^_^ Other than that, it's a lovely drawing. I encourage you to keep going. Everyone gets better with practice!! smile  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:46 am
It's good!
she looks a bit sqaushed the arm holding the cupcake is a little too thick and short and one leg is bent like a flamingo, if you know what I mean XD
if you use a ruler when you draw the basic shapes and lines (the rough stage or whatever you may call it) you can make the limb length more accurate, extra long legs (or lara legs, as I call em lol) are okay though XD

who am I to give advice?
I work digitally rather than traditionally (too much work if you ask me XD)  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games