Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
How Many Roleplays are you in!?!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many?
  0=fail
  1+
  5+
  10+
  15+
  20+
View Results

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:17 pm
And also post!

how many exactly XD

who has the highest I wonder?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:26 pm
bump biggrin  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Drake Slator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:43 am
Zero. crying
My machine was eaten by a virus, I just got it working again the other day & now I'm back on Gaia.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:42 pm
you should have an unknown option since I'm in alot counting deceased roleplayers as well XD  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Drake Slator
Zero. crying
My machine was eaten by a virus, I just got it working again the other day & now I'm back on Gaia.

You got your machine back from the virus stomach? XD

Well sorry bout the virus but don't worry just get out there and roleplay biggrin and everything will be better...maybe...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:47 pm
I used to be in at least five at any time, but now it's probably four. My boyfriend noticed I spend a lot of time on Gaia (as in all day). While I wait for college to start back up, I'm on it constantly. >_>  

tushita

Dapper Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kittie-Anna

Beloved Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:51 pm
8 and counting and i just started up a guild too biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:58 am
There's tons or RPs in this guild alone, but finding one that actually sparks my creativity is a challenge. I'm rusty, & tired of the whole Vampire/Werewolf Angel/Demon thing so that kills like 75% of the RPs on all of Gaia for me. crying  

Drake Slator

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:39 pm
Drake Slator
There's tons or RPs in this guild alone, but finding one that actually sparks my creativity is a challenge. I'm rusty, & tired of the whole Vampire/Werewolf Angel/Demon thing so that kills like 75% of the RPs on all of Gaia for me. crying

Amen!

Stupid effin' Twilight. I hate it. With a passion. -w -

People actually used to do really well with roleplays, but then all the old-school roleplayers left this guild or became inactive in it, and it all went to hell. [[No offense to the good newbies.]]

And, fyi, I'm only active in two roleplays in this guild (one more outside of it, and two in emails) because people join Gaia for, like, two weeks, are actually decent people, then they disappear, and roleplays die because they won't tell people they're not wanting to do said roleplay. Just sayin'. We need a major clean-up in this guild. :/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:43 pm
TrinityMimikotsu
Drake Slator

Amen!

People actually used to do really well with roleplays, but then all the old-school roleplayers left this guild or became inactive in it, and it all went to hell. [[No offense to the good newbies.]]

And, fyi, I'm only active in two roleplays in this guild (one more outside of it, and two in emails) because people join Gaia for, like, two weeks, are actually decent people, then they disappear, and roleplays die because they won't tell people they're not wanting to do said roleplay. Just sayin'. We need a major clean-up in this guild. :/

Very true I join many roleplays just too see who I should be rping with, If I see someone create an rp then leave it I'll be sure not to waste my time or if I see someone who always just leaves in a rp in a main role of one I want to join most likely i won't join.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:48 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
TrinityMimikotsu
Drake Slator

Amen!

Very true I join many roleplays just too see who I should be rping with, If I see someone create an rp then leave it I'll be sure not to waste my time or if I see someone who always just leaves in a rp in a main role of one I want to join most likely i won't join.

Well, see, I have a habit of disappearing off Gaia because I'm sick or bombarded with school. But I warn people before they even join a roleplay that I will do it, and if I can, I try to get a friend to tell them that I'm not going to be on for a while. There are people who are patient enough to do it (ie - the people I'm actually roleplaying with right now) and then there are those who refuse to do it because they have no life of their own (which I find stupid since I used to always do it for other people when I had no life, but that's just me).

Not to mention, the fact that, if I take my time, I can write at least four decent-sized paragraphs per post when someone writes a short response back. -Grins evilly.- That does tend to scare people off, but I'm a literate girl. What can I do?

E D I T

Btw, random, yes, but your siggy is amazing. >w< I love House. Chase is mai fave-oh-reet.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 pm
TrinityMimikotsu
Grand Chevalier Haji
TrinityMimikotsu
Drake Slator

Amen!

Well, see, I have a habit of disappearing off Gaia because I'm sick or bombarded with school. But I warn people before they even join a roleplay that I will do it, and if I can, I try to get a friend to tell them that I'm not going to be on for a while. There are people who are patient enough to do it (ie - the people I'm actually roleplaying with right now) and then there are those who refuse to do it because they have no life of their own (which I find stupid since I used to always do it for other people when I had no life, but that's just me).

Not to mention, the fact that, if I take my time, I can write at least four decent-sized paragraphs per post when someone writes a short response back. -Grins evilly.- That does tend to scare people off, but I'm a literate girl. What can I do?

E D I T

Btw, random, yes, but your siggy is amazing. >w< I love House. Luke's mai fave-oh-reet.

Ya I mean if someone says " He I'll be gone for a while." Then i can wait but if they disappear.

ANd thanks XD lol Who's Luke  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Drake Slator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:08 am
I kinda feel bad because the last two times I really got into RPing on here my computer has died on me so I couldn't even tell them I wasn't gonna be on. crying
I'm kinda afraid to get back into it in case it happens again because this machine is junk & I'm doing all I can to keep it alive because I don't have the cash for a new one.
I was lucky tho, I was able to get back into the last one I joined before my machine died. And the one I was in the time before that has been restarted, but I don't wanna push my luck & try to rejoin it, I get the feeling if I was lucky enough to get back into that one two my machine would explode & then I wouldn't be able to do a thing with it. gonk

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games