Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:32 pm
It's been awhile since i talk to this guy you was my friend but we aren't friends anymore. I want to talk to him but I'm afraid he won't talk to me back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm
So?

Sweety, the worst thing that could happen is that he says nothing at all. Be the bigger person here! Go up to him, say 'Hi' or 'Good morning' or if he plays a sport 'Great job at you last game'. Something! So long as you make the effort. It's likely that if you do, he'll reciprocate that, and respond, and talk to you back. I'm not saying your friendship will instantly be rekindled, but it's a start, don't you think?

And, if he completely ignores you, chances are people are going to think he was rude to you, just shutting you down like that! What kind of a jerk does that? Just shrug it off. If he doesn't want to talk just yet, fine. Doesn't mean you don't want to. Keep at it. I have this thing where I say good morning to all my friends, every single day. No matter if we've chatted before I say it or not. I try to say it ever morning. Try it out with this guy.

It may take some time, but if you're patient, I'm sure he'll come around, and you two will get to talking again. Your friendship may never be the same, though. You have to understand that. But, there's always a chance that things will get better. ^_^

Keep the hope. -Reku1495  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100