Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bungie

Back to Guilds

This is a halo guild where we talk about Halo,Halo 2,Halo 3,Halo 3 ODST,Halo Wars,Halo Reach,and the books. 

Tags: bungie, halo, halo reach, halo 3, video game 

Reply Bungie
Jorge not dead? (spoiler alert) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DinoDroid

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:03 pm
I keep hearing that you guys think that Noble team were made up of Spartan 3s. If you read Ghosts of Onyx, then you should know that for one the Spartan 3 armor was weaker than the Spartan 2s. They were meant for infiltration and sabotage missions. Unlike the Spartan 2s who were meant for more direct assault strikes. Plus Ghosts of Onyx takes place between Halo 2 and 3. The Spartan 3 program may have started around Halo Reach, but only just. Noble team was full of adults during that time. There is no way they were Spartan 3s, plus if you take a look at their armor and Spartan 3 armors you would notice that they look nothing a like.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:08 am
DinoDroid
I keep hearing that you guys think that Noble team were made up of Spartan 3s. If you read Ghosts of Onyx, then you should know that for one the Spartan 3 armor was weaker than the Spartan 2s. They were meant for infiltration and sabotage missions. Unlike the Spartan 2s who were meant for more direct assault strikes. Plus Ghosts of Onyx takes place between Halo 2 and 3. The Spartan 3 program may have started around Halo Reach, but only just. Noble team was full of adults during that time. There is no way they were Spartan 3s, plus if you take a look at their armor and Spartan 3 armors you would notice that they look nothing a like.

Noble team were all S-III. Maybe if you payed attention more to the Reach story line you would know that. They were using modified variants of the MJOLNIR that the S-II's used. It seems that you fail to realize that the events of all the Halo games take place in a period of 1 year. There was only 1 Spartan II on Noble Team, Jorge.  

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

DoctorE3

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:42 pm
BWO TwinswordS
DinoDroid

Noble team were all S-III. Maybe if you payed attention more to the Reach story line you would know that. They were using modified variants of the MJOLNIR that the S-II's used. It seems that you fail to realize that the events of all the Halo games take place in a period of 1 year. There was only 1 Spartan II on Noble Team, Jorge.

Also to add to that, Bungie doesn't really care about the storyline of their books. For one BIG example, the creation of Halo REACH.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:55 pm
DoctorE3
BWO TwinswordS
DinoDroid

Also to add to that, Bungie doesn't really care about the storyline of their books. For one BIG example, the creation of Halo REACH.

Halo: Reach wasn't based off of 'The Fall of Reach'

Its a different story line all together.  

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

DoctorE3

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:20 am
BWO TwinswordS
DoctorE3
BWO TwinswordS
DinoDroid

Halo: Reach wasn't based off of 'The Fall of Reach'

Its a different story line all together.

Well I knew that, what I ment was that it was never mentioned in the books(not in fall of reach at least, I might have to go back and re-read it). Bungie likes to cut of leaves and put them on a new tree if you know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:43 am
DoctorE3
deity of crystals
Halo 4??? I heard about the re-make (MUST GET) but only rumors of a fourth

Yeah,I'm also guessing Dr Halsey is in it as well as a couple of spartan III's and another spartan II Cheif knows.
Actually, the Spartan II he knew would HAVE to be Linda. If you think back to the books, Linda was mortally wounded by an Elite. John noticed that it wasn't fatal so he took her aboard the Pillar of Autumn, and placed her in cryogenic stasis. He then got in himself and when he was unfrozen, Halo: Combat Evolve started. I hope to see Linda in the re-make. (In CE after I was unfrozen I checked every cryo-chamber for another Spartan II XD)  

Colonel Kerr
Crew

DoctorE3

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:40 am
Cloud Strife SOLDIER 1st
DoctorE3
deity of crystals
Halo 4??? I heard about the re-make (MUST GET) but only rumors of a fourth

Yeah,I'm also guessing Dr Halsey is in it as well as a couple of spartan III's and another spartan II Cheif knows.
Actually, the Spartan II he knew would HAVE to be Linda. If you think back to the books, Linda was mortally wounded by an Elite. John noticed that it wasn't fatal so he took her aboard the Pillar of Autumn, and placed her in cryogenic stasis. He then got in himself and when he was unfrozen, Halo: Combat Evolve started. I hope to see Linda in the re-make. (In CE after I was unfrozen I checked every cryo-chamber for another Spartan II XD)

Yeah I know right? I was wishing so hard that I would see another spartan but I was out of luck.(Also I called MC Halo, I was like two when we got it)  
Bungie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff