Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Left 4 Lawlz (Going/Acceping Profiles NAO) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:00 pm
"E-Erissa?" The young soldier watched her worriedly as her behavior - and possibly her health - suddenly spiraled downward. When she suddenly fell, James stepped forward and caught her, but couldn't stop her from going down. At least with some control, he was able to keep her from hitting the ground too hard.

"There better be candy there, mister!" Hanna glared at Alan for a moment, before she slid down from her seat, and began to search for the promised goodies.

"I don't know what happened!" James replied defensively, trying to glare at Alan but his face was too contorted with concern. "She was just fine a minute ago, I swear!

"Just get us back to the others! Jeff will know what to do!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:26 pm
Erissa groaned lightly, and was still passed out cold. She tried to think, but why did she feel something was wrong? Had she finally lost it and started to go insane? No, that couldn't be it.. she was clear headed a minute ago. Maybe the stress had gotten to her and her body just feel apart. She felt terrible and she hoped after some rest she'd fell better and her head would clear. She simply stayed still and rested.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:09 pm
As promised, a large bag of assorted candy was waiting for Hanna near where she was looking. Were it a cartoon, there would be sparkles everywhere....

"Yeah, yeah. Back to boredom, here we go." Wheelman grunted, stepping on it as he made his way back to their garage.
When he had taken the siblings in before, he couldn't find anyone. He guessed they were dealing with trivial things quite seriously...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:18 am
James rolled his eyes, frustrated with Alan's 'boredom'. If you're so damn bored, why don't you go witch hunting. He thought bitterly as Erissa began to stir. The soldier's attention immediately went to her, and James tucked her closer to himself.

"Ma'am?" He called out softly. "Miss Erissa, are you okay?" He frowned worriedly. Was she becoming conscious again? Or did he just imagine those groans? But what if he didn't.. She could be in pain. From what? Did she get hurt when he wasn't looking?

James groaned, rolling his head back. This was just suppose to be another boring tour of recon..

"Ian!" Hanna cheered as she quickly grabbed at the promised goodies, jerking them out from under her seat.
"Ian, Ian! CANDY! He really has candy!" She laughed, quickly unwrapping one the larger treats. "The stranger has candy!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:31 pm
Erissa heard James voice and groaned again. She opened her eyes slowly and squinted as the sun glared at her eyes "hmmm... don't call me Ma'am short stack" she said, looking at him weakly. Her head was still killing her and she wasn't sure what happened. She just kind of laid there, dazed "sorry... I... dont really know what happened..." she whispered, pained. She didn't look at Hanna or Ian because thats when she felt the most pain, 'somethings wrong... those two aren't human but they aren't zombies either...' she though, her mind clouded. She noticed James was very close and looked away coughing lightly, "the faster we get out the better... I can't fight in this condition if something happens" she said.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:55 am
Ian just gave a groan, shaking his head at his sister's choice of words...

"D'aww, you two look perfect.." Wheelman snickered at James before pressing a button.
"Jackson? James and I are bringing in three survivors via Stryker."

"Acknowledged. Any injuries?"

"One passed out when she got in, but I think it was just nerves."

"Right. Just take care and bring them into safety."

"Since we haven't found D.C. and his clone, should we panic..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:54 pm
Erissa heard Wheelman's comment and blushed, "We are not perfect you sarcastic-" she stopped and gritted her teeth, arguing with this jerk wouldn't get them anywhere. She sighed, "I definitely didn't passed out from nerves, if that was the case I would have passed out when we were running from that witch earlier" she explained. She wasn't stupid, she could tell if that was the reason but for this case was strange... maybe because her genetics had changed? She sighed again and still looked away from James. Wheelmans earlier comment was still eating away at her.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff