Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Macromedia Flex Training (Pardon my SPAM) ;)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:45 am
Macromedia (or Adobe now I guess) has a line of software called Flex. We're going to be using it at my work, and so we need to learn how to use it! The training class pretty expensive, so we're hoping to gather a group of about 20 people to take the course with us and cut the cost a little bit.

Anyone nearby Boise, Idaho (including Utah, Washington, Oregon, etc) who is interested, let me know!!

Here's some basic information.

It's a 4 day, full day class hosted in the building I work in, Feb 6-9 2006 (short notice, sorry). Cost if you sign up right away is going to be $1200, it will go up a little the closer we get to the date.

If anyone is interested I'll send you more detailed info.

For more info about Flex:

Flex Info

As a note about advertising in the guild, an ad post every once in awhile is fine. Advertise your shop, contest, anything. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:07 pm
It sounds intresting I wouldn't mind taking a course on that, but sadly I have no way of getting there and no way to pay for it.  

Monkeyman04

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:54 pm
I figured that would be the general concensus... it costs too much! biggrin It should be interesting, I hope it works out that we can have it. I'll post some thoughts and maybe a tutorial on it, if I can.  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games