Submit

best team
  colonel
  protoman
View Results

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:18 pm
What the hell? Sneakrun isn't supposed to work 'cause all the of the viruses are too strong. Then my friend told me, deleting the viruses instead of running away gives you a bigger chance of finding Bass.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:30 am
Nova Wave Assassin
What the hell? Sneakrun isn't supposed to work 'cause all the of the viruses are too strong. Then my friend told me, deleting the viruses instead of running away gives you a bigger chance of finding Bass.

Could be my luck... or perhaps deleting many virus in the past without running away helps?(I have to test when I get there with Team ProtoMan I got the last weekend.)  

Fiyun

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:14 am
My friend told me just deleting the viruses gives a better chance of finding him. I now officially beat in in both teams.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:05 pm
i say protman because napalmman and gyroman both have AWSOME liberations and searchman is my all time favorite navi plus magnetmans barrier is better then knightmans ability and protoman takes less time to charge then colonel. and meddy plain out sucks  

Will_Raynard2391

firekid7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:27 pm
Searchman2391
meddy plain out sucks

in the way u use it, its sucks but in the way i use it its a good stratagy atk. but anyways proto's team is better ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:09 pm
I have both colonel and Proto and I would say that colonel owns proto. cause the thing about search is that you cannot move for a bit after you fire the charge shot and his charge shot does not even work on some of the guys in the liberation missions. also I have beaten everything on colonel exept getting all of the P.A.s and I am still at the second liberation mission in nubula net. even though I have the same chips if not better chips.  

Mansis

Blackzero254

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:42 am
i say colonel because that was the first team i got and i have gotten tall the chips darkchips on it quicker. Team colonel 5 to beat main story line team protoman 7 to beat main storyline so yeah colonel is better  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff