Submit

Colored Lights

Witty Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 am
One of my friends posted a video on Facebook about a woman named Gianna Jessen who is an Abortion Survivor.

She was supposed to be burned and blinded and born dead, but instead she was born alive and hated.

She's a Christian and has spoken to Politicians about Abortion and Jesus.

I've never been with the idea of Abortion. And I think it's the most amazing video I've ever seen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPF1FhCMPuQ

I would like to know what other people's thoughts are on this subject.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:41 pm
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
incredible! (and i'm speachless)
she survived to help others, including her mother.

(curiosity) i read a small book about Karol Wojtyła once and it was saying he was about to be aborted but then his mother had a second thought.  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

II-Lymiex-II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 pm
Amazing!

My opinion on abortion:
It's like murder. When you get an abortion, it's like killing a small child who never even got to live.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:06 pm
Amazing, amazing indeed.

I have to agree with Lyniex, abortion is murder. Upon the two sex cells merging, you have an organism, a human organism at that. Destroying it, even when people say they don't have souls, or things of the like, is murder indeed. And they did nothing to deserve it, it's not their fault.

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Yirah

Mega Hero

11,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:06 pm
Thank you for sharing this. I love it. God used this awful situation for good. God must have wanted her to survive, and even abortion couldn't kill her! Praise God! I have a lot of respect for her. She doesn't mind being hated for the sake of God. That's a great lesson to learn right there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:34 pm
Teen moms deserve what they get, unless the pregnancy was due to rape. But even then, would you willingly take a kid's life away because it just might be a little inconvienient for you? It's selfish. If you are like my mom and having a baby could put your life on the line, don't get knocked up. If you do, pray about it. Whatever happens will go according to God's plan as long as we don't jack things up and by that I mean murder an innocent unborn child.  

Lucky-Emi

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:04 pm
Lucky-Emi
Teen moms deserve what they get, unless the pregnancy was due to rape. But even then, would you willingly take a kid's life away because it just might be a little inconvienient for you? It's selfish. If you are like my mom and having a baby could put your life on the line, don't get knocked up. If you do, pray about it. Whatever happens will go according to God's plan as long as we don't jack things up and by that I mean murder an innocent unborn child.

for rape victems its more than a small inconvinience, they have to live with part of their rapist growing inside of them for 9 months. there is so much emotional trauma that goes along with rape.

im agaisnt abortion unless the mother's life is put in danger, or rape, even then though sometimes i feel a bit on the fence about it. for all i know god wanted that woman to be raped so she could have that child, but im not sure. i know that if i got raped i would not be able to get an abortion but thats because i would always be accusing myself of murdering a child  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 pm
Wow... I love her testimony. *Shares in Facebook*  

Grace from God

Blessed Informer

himeka kamiya

Lonely Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:00 pm
abortions are terrible.