Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Console Wars
PS3 VS XBOX360 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NastyNate27

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:25 am
In my opinion, the answer to the entire console war (360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii) is very quite simple. The 360 has a far superior network for online multiplayer (Halo series), but not many good exclusives. The PS3 has many excellent single player games (Ratchet and Clank) and some amazing multiplayer games (LittleBigPlanet) but the PSN is one of the most irritating things I have ever dealt with. And finally the Wii, its a terrible network but it most definitely has the best party games (Super Smash Bros Brawl).  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 am
I say PS3 the best i'm being REALLY REALLY biased seeing i own one over the 360, but hey if you have a 360 you say it the best... so everyone being biased a little maybe i'm no mind reader though

IMO the Wii, and PS3, is the best even if the PS3, hardly have any games for it well i know there games for it just none i care about really... at less the online is free i know 360 may have great online it because you pay for it XD

So it has to be good~ or people wouldn't pay for it.  

WhiteMageTifa

Fluffy Vampire

MrUnforgotten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:01 pm
i actually agree with NastyNate. Xbox online is awesome compared to the PS3 and Wii (Battlefield 3, MW3), but there isn't many good single player story games. i like my games to have a story with a plot that can make anyone cry or say NOOOOO!! (Metal Gear Solid: Guns of the Patriots PS3). With the PS3 it has great story lines, but the network has me scared when i see one guy for a second then he is right behind me. then the Wii has horrible connection worse than PS3 but the story lines and family/friend games really keeps you entertained (Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros). plus i like the old nitendo games being brought back (Mario 64)  
Console Wars

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff