Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
the protoman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:08 pm
rules

post character first ( give a short description or a picture. if ur confused about the setting its set in a machine controlled future)

make posts semi long

Narrator:
No one was left who could remember how it had happened,how the world had fallen under darkness.
At least no one who would do anything.
No one who would oppose the robots.
No one who would challenge their power,
or so Dr. Wily believed...

Twenty Floors above the dark streets of the city, Dr. Light lived in a run-down tenement.
An eccentric and brilliant man.
Light was a loner, a thinker, a man of ideas.
Ideas forbidden in Wily's society.
The society for which he worked.
The society in which he lived.
The society that he would set free.
And so Light worked, far into the night, when the watchful eyes of Wily's robots weren't upon him.
He'd set his skillful hands to the task of creating a device to bring about a change, to create a machine to bring freedom, to create a man to save the world.
Twelve years Light worked and on a cold night in the year 200X, Protoman was born.
A perfet man, an unbeatable machine, hell-bent on destroying every evil standing between man and freedom, built for one purpose, to destroy Wily's army of evil robots. Ready, willing, prepared to fight

this is the story of protoman and the and the brave furs who rose up against wiley

Act 1  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:27 pm
wow....you said u didn't like their songs...and you ruined it by making them furs....f**  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:33 pm
i am protoman
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=protoman&order=9&offset=48#/d10utyq

created soley for the death of the machines that caused the humans so much pain I AM PROTOMAN

a fox laid there slumbering , appearing dead to all who stood outside the pod that was his prison and his beginning.
the machine out side stood there staring into the pod, doing that mindless task for many days and continuing to do it untill it was told not too. it stared at the red fox keeping a check on all vital signs . they all showed that no life was in the pod ..... untill today, the monitor showed a small heart beep that slowly grew and sped up. the dull machine stared at the monitor its small mind barely able to comprehend what was happening . it stared at the lifeless body inside . protoman laid there not moving , the robot leaned on the pod staring at the content inside. sunddenly the the lifeless body opened it eyes suddenly , the machine jerked back surprised its main objective finally being activated . it slowly raised its arm preparing the blaster to fire. protoman without even thinking fired into the droid killing him in a blaze of smoke and fire. the room went dead as the rest of the evil robots watched the cloud of smoke . it faded and protoman opened the door and stepping out he scaned the room .

His mission had begun  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:34 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
wow....you said u didn't like their songs...and you ruined it by making them furs....f**

hey tj ..... i listened to them for a while..... i like em

and i kinda have too make it the furr version?

plus im changing alot of the story so dont complain if i get it wrong  

MR HIGH COMMAND

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:41 pm
Im not touching this one  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:48 pm
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
Im not touching this one

ok then ?  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:43 pm
MR HIGH COMMAND
Disturbed-Perfection

I was cruising through the forums saw this topic 20 pages away then my car exploded. Damn happy it did to.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:50 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
MR HIGH COMMAND
Disturbed-Perfection

I was cruising through the forums saw this topic 20 pages away then my car exploded. Damn happy it did to.

ahha ok then. im just guna try and do this . stay out of it cause ur screwing up all my roleplays  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 pm
MR HIGH COMMAND
Disturbed-Perfection
MR HIGH COMMAND
Disturbed-Perfection

ahha ok then. im just guna try and do this . stay out of it cause ur screwing up all my roleplays

hey the witch hunters one is comfuzling we should restart then start it AFTER everybody has made their profiles  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games