User Image
Established on Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:40 pm.

Welcome to the Official Fatal Frame Guild. I say 'Official', because at the time that this guild was established, there were no other Fatal Frame Guilds (not even a guild mentioning Fatal Frame). This guild is a home to all those who love the Fatal Frame (Project Zero) games. Here you can talk about the games, movies, or you can offer others help wherever they might be stuck! We enjoy joking about the games as well as being scared by them!

At that time, August 31st, there was no Fatal Frame Guild. I (koi yake) had talked with other people about Fatal Frame. As I got more curious, I looked around and noticed there was no Fatal Frame Guild. I decided to abandon my Staff of the Angels quest, and set up this Fatal Frame Guild. That is how we begun.

I have put a lot of gold and time into this guild, so all I ask is that you follow all my rules, as well as Gaia rules, and respect your fellow Fatal Frame gamers and especially the mods and myself. Don't give us a hard time if we correct you on something or ask you to change something. We are only trying to be helpful to you and the others around you.

blank space
rules

※ follow gaia's rules and terms of service when posting.
※ please be mindful of your fellow gaians. if you have spoilers, please warn people.
※ try to keep your pictures to a 5OO x 5OO minimum. if its bigger, just link it.
※ no quest, avi arena, art arena (unless you submitted fatal frame fanart) or bumping threads.
※ please try to refrain from chatspeak/txt tlk/l33t/whatever you want to call it.
※ BE ACTIVE ! let us know how things are going !
※ please try to make sure things are under the right topic.
※ any ridiculous, nonsense posts will be deleted. lets try and keep it to Fatal Frame.
※ try not to make any repeat threads. look around to see if someone asked the same question before posting.
※ be respectful of your fellow gaians.