there was a fight at my school today!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blak flame
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:21 pm
well at my school thats pretty weird. like 95% of my school is christion and theres only like 160 people in the whole school. so seeing a fight was a pretty cool change. but one of the guys was my friend and he got in trouble and it really wasnt his fault. but it was kinda cool for once  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:42 pm
My school prolly has Christians, though, I wouldn't be able to point them out ... and there's, lik ... 1500 I think ... But we rarely have fights, and if we do they're where no one can see except the people who already know, and know because they know the fighters.

But ... like ... a month ago, there was a fight. It was between two girls. One had been calling the other's younger sister a slut and such, so the older sister dumped hot soup all over the girl. The girl punched the older sister in the face, and the older sister started bleeding. There was a fair bit of blood on the floor.

Most of the people who didn't see it (that includes me, I figured all the above out by asking around, plus my bro actually saw it) couldn't really believe it had happened, because like I said, you never really see or hear about the rare fights we do have, but this one was right in the middle of where a majority of the school eats there lunch, and about halfway through lunch, when all the people that would be there were.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

meandmyotherme

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:19 pm
We had a fight at my school a few days after we all came back from Christmas Break.

A Girl was in some Guys face yelling at him about how he had, supposidly (sp), called her a slut and such and she spits in the Boys face.

Well he was being Peaceful about it and saying that he had never said those things about her then her Boyfriend comes out of nowhere ((*Draws a picture of the fight and the Girls Boyfriend is standing in the way back*)) and punches the Peaceful Guy in the face and then the Boyfriend hits one of the Teachers who was trying to break up the fight.

It was great and also on the stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:37 pm
Haha ... that's awesome. Makes me laugh.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Hermit d`Internet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:57 pm
At Campbell (my first High School, when I was IB) had plenty of fights....but then I got an "F" in chemistry and had to go to WALTON, which is in East Cobb...the "east cobb snob" sterotype that runs around georgia is pretty ture, they're all...like mad crazy Republican, better-than-you kids.

Our girl's basketball team had to be TAUGHT to be aggressive, because they'd hit someone (you know run into them or bump them) in a game or practice and they'd STOP AND APOLOGISE.

...man, these people need help.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:04 pm
Oh god ... that is just sad.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Hermit d`Internet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:10 pm
...yeah...we've never won a basketball game in the two years I've been here, by the way.

Okay, that's a lie. We won once.

By default.

It may have been twice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:14 pm
The last time I ever heard of any fighting at my school was when a girl at my art table last year broke the nose of another girl and got suspended.  

Lonomi

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:17 pm
Any idea why?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:48 pm
There was this one incident in grade three I really remember.

See, in grade three there was this HUGE war between the girls and the guys all year, and I happened to be one of the ring leaders on the girls side. Me and my 'friend' (we'd known each other really well...he was kinda like my brother, so we got in a LOT of fights) was one of the other leaders, and we one day decided to have like this all out fight on the football field...So all the girls ('cept me and like two other people) were kinda prissy and they all just kinda ran around, chasing/being chased by boys (NOT THAT WAY!!!) and me and the other kid (Alex) met in combat...There was lots of kicking and screaming, then two more boys came, somehow flipped me on my head, and I don't remember what actually happened because I think I was out for a few seconds. It was really weird, but we got in HUGE trouble...

And this was all grade theers. xp Alex and I were VERY violent little children...We were pretty much the only ones who really got physical.

Then there was that time in kindergarten (Back to the war with the boys and girls...It was just getting started back then) I kicked three boys in the crotch. REALLY funny.  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:46 pm
I threaten to kick guys in the crotch if they piss me off by putting my foot there and adding a little pressure ... they usually play nice after that ... but this one guy was like "That doesn't hurt" ... so I nutted him and was all "I take 'that doesn't hurt' as a challenge"  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games