Reply The Saiyan Society
Goku...New shenron?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmilo7Xx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:38 pm
Did goku become the new shenron because i saw the end of DBGT and i saw the Dragon balls go into Goku's body and when Goku jr. and kid vegeta fight at the end Pan saw Goku but said she was imagining stuff and when he was passing by those people at the end the people knew Goku was the greatest fighter in the world but people did not see them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:44 am
No but goku is now immortal.  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:33 pm
There is nothing saying goku is imortal or the new shenron......goku was a child and just grew back up at a normal pace and its been stated more then once that sayains age slower then normal humans meaning even when pan was at her old age its perfectly reasonable to see goku still looking young  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:35 am
SkankAddict
There is nothing saying goku is imortal or the new shenron......goku was a child and just grew back up at a normal pace and its been stated more then once that sayains age slower then normal humans meaning even when pan was at her old age its perfectly reasonable to see goku still looking young
It has also been stated the Saiyans live in their prime longer then most other races. So regardless of anything Goku will look to be in his 20's to 30's for a while.
Only adding to what you said.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:27 am
Nandesca
SkankAddict
It has also been stated the Saiyans live in their prime longer then most other races. So regardless of anything Goku will look to be in his 20's to 30's for a while.
User ImageUser Image

SkankAddict says:
Tho in comedy aspect only goku is ******** immortal omg i wish hed ******** die and just stay dead no matter what he comes back! i hate him......

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:58 am
SkankAddict
Nandesca
SkankAddict
User ImageUser Image

SkankAddict says:
Tho in comedy aspect only goku is ******** immortal omg i wish hed ******** die and just stay dead no matter what he comes back! i hate him......
I love Goku... He is by far the only reason the show was successful. No one else would have been able to hold the show. Gohan did for a bit but they eventually went back to Goku. It was ridiculous how often he died and came back.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200