Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Asian Invasion (j-pop, j-rock, k-metal, etc.)
BEAST

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:11 am
Okay so I recently watched this K-pop band's video for their song "breath". I honestly didn't like it that much. I mean the beat was actually pretty good, but the vocals really aren't that great. I love their dancing though. That's ******** talent right there.

And I tried listening to other songs of their's. They are just not my cup of tea.

Things I noted about them is that the ugliest member is the best singer(Don't know his name but he has really light hair) and one of the members looks American or white at least, instead of Korean. These are just things I thought about.

Anyone else know of this group and have an opinion of them?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:23 pm
The dancing was fricken epic!!!! You're right about the talent there......................

I don't think that there are any 'ugly' members of this band....but I can sort of see where you are coming from with the whole non-korean dude, although I highly doubt that the guy is American.

I'm with you on the music though. They lack any defining sound from all the other pretty boy Korean bands. Like the beat and the music is ok, but the singning is pretty typicall of the genre - only thing these guys have going for them is their looks and dance skills.....but thats just my humble opinion.....  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:03 pm
I know he's not, it was just sort of weird at first. I was like "is that a white guy?" Until I checked.

The one that I think isn't exactly the most attractive is Jang Hyun Seung. It's just some of the faces he makes in that video....>_>

I agree with you totally.  
♪ Asian Invasion (j-pop, j-rock, k-metal, etc.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games