Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bungie

Back to Guilds

This is a halo guild where we talk about Halo,Halo 2,Halo 3,Halo 3 ODST,Halo Wars,Halo Reach,and the books. 

Tags: bungie, halo, halo reach, halo 3, video game 

Reply Bungie
fun facts about halo(third)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorE3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:23 pm
1.the arbiter from halo wars is named moramee,which is the same name as a elite who was obssessed with killing the chief in one of the halo books(attack of the flood)
2.the arbiter from halo 2 and 3 is named shirley.lol,thats a peoples name,very suprised arent you?found that out from halo wars.
3in halo reach,no matter how short the distance you boost,or whatever rank the elite is,a ghost or a revent will always kill an elite with boost.
4.bungie signed a contract with activsion,the original creator of the call of duty series,to join forces.the reason is because bungie wanted to have some freedom from microsoft or something like that.
5.noobs to the halo series actually thought jun,sargent forge,and jorge is master cheif.FAIL
6.proven by halo mythbusters,you can destroy,stick,and reflect a rocket.
7.halo wars tell you fun facts about the halo universe in the loading screen(thats how i got fact 2)
8."halo:the movie"was cancel because it was to damn epic and it cost to much money to make.but they still got to keep the props.
9.you dont see any female covenant in halo beccause they are all kept at their own home planet,and are used for the sole purpose of breeding,and breeding only.
10.throughout all the halo games,grunts have shown a liking for music and dancing.and surviving last.
thats all i have for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:57 am
DoctorE3
1.the arbiter from halo wars is named moramee,which is the same name as a elite who was obssessed with killing the chief in one of the halo books(attack of the flood)
2.the arbiter from halo 2 and 3 is named shirley.lol,thats a peoples name,very suprised arent you?found that out from halo wars.
3in halo reach,no matter how short the distance you boost,or whatever rank the elite is,a ghost or a revent will always kill an elite with boost.
4.bungie signed a contract with activsion,the original creator of the call of duty series,to join forces.the reason is because bungie wanted to have some freedom from microsoft or something like that.
5.noobs to the halo series actually thought jun,sargent forge,and jorge is master cheif.FAIL
6.proven by halo mythbusters,you can destroy,stick,and reflect a rocket.
7.halo wars tell you fun facts about the halo universe in the loading screen(thats how i got fact 2)
8."halo:the movie"was cancel because it was to damn epic and it cost to much money to make.but they still got to keep the props.
9.you dont see any female covenant in halo beccause they are all kept at their own home planet,and are used for the sole purpose of breeding,and breeding only.
10.throughout all the halo games,grunts have shown a liking for music and dancing.and surviving last.
thats all i have for now.

i know some of these are real
the second one, the arbiter's name is Thel Vadam
but Arbiter is translated or something to Shirley
the 10th fact grunts in the halo books actually watched Human Television and Soaps in secret from the other covinent,

and heres a funfact for you

Out of all the spartans
one of them retired not because of washing out or death(duh not death)
She is probably the ONLY spartan who had
1: lost virginity
2: had children
....and those who hear this and can't believe it
get the graphic novel with the 4 stories
yes, that means the master chief is a virgin(yes that means he is closer to some of the more geeky players of halo in relation)
...through this is not proven, who knows what really happened

Uziaran123

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:40 am
Some of you facts seem to be opinionated.
While some of these are true, other are not.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:13 am
BWO TwinswordS

yes, your completely right
but just assuming them sorry  

Uziaran123

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 am
Spar 118
BWO TwinswordS

I was reffering to Doctor

your fact has been discussed before.
That particular Spartan had been allowed to start a family.
Mainly so ONI could see how a Spartan would act and react in a civilian society.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:28 pm
BWO TwinswordS
Spar 118
BWO TwinswordS

I was reffering to Doctor

your fact has been discussed before.
That particular Spartan had been allowed to start a family.
Mainly so ONI could see how a Spartan would act and react in a civilian society.

oh, my bad
ha....
well yes that was what i was thinking  

Uziaran123

kelltacular
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:54 pm
#9 WTF. scream  
Bungie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash