Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
so, what else is there?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so forum, what's next?
  red dead redemption
  final fantasy xiii
  reach {xbox ftw!}
  medal of honor/ black ops {theres a thread on it...}
View Results
pure seyelance rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:47 pm
ehh, well, we all kind of know that a lot of games are coming out now, if not already out, not to mention dlc's, no I'm not part of achievement hunter, but i wish i was...

anyway, what other games do you guys play? frankly, since i haven't started my job yet, i only have like 5 games, and 10 bucks towards final fantasy xiii {admitadly, i like the final fantasy series, by square enix, more than dora is obsessive compulsive} then i was thinking of reach, then medal of honor, a day ago i learned it was an fps, thought it was a 3rd person

leave an interesting or creative response in the comment section beeeeeeeeellooooooowww...{bonus points to whomever knows who I'm spoofing}  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 pm
Dragon Age: Origins. You can't go wrong with it. It's a great game that will keep you entertained for quite some time. Act now and you can buy the Ultimate Edition which includes all the DLC and the expansion. Also 2009's RPG game of the year. Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 is pretty good as well if you prefer, aliens, sci-fi and guns rather than swords, dragons, and demons.  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items