Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:48 am
"What a Rockafella..." He murmured sliding the money neatly into the register with a steely glance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:06 am
"What's with the glance....,"snickers a bit.  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:50 pm
"N-Nothing." He answered and closed the register chuckling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:49 am
"You'll get used to seeing money like that,if you know the right people,"He laughs in a joy tone that everyone could hear his Heheee~.  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gardevoir14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 am
Goes to the register and slaps a bigger wad of cash wrap in a ball full of 100 dollar bills,"Hey,Root Beer and Ice Cream for everyone for the whole week!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 am
"You all ways have to show of right Rose,"he said with a light laugh.  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:04 pm
A golden punny (puppy-bunny) hopped into the icecream parlor trailing a decidedly ragged and sorry-looking blanket behind her. "Larky? You promiseded I could visit here!" She jumped up and peered over the counter, tail and back paws dangling precariously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:30 pm
Larka heard a familiar, little voice from the front of the store. After she had her little talk with her employees, she retired to the back, with all the boxes. She just needed to cool down. She might not want the store, but she needed the help. All the help she could get. She refused to run this place on her own.

The voice snapped her out of her thoughts again and she stood from the cone box she sat on. "Time to work," she grumbled to herself.

She walked back to the front of the store, behind the counter, and grinned. "Renny," the she-Wolf exclaimed cheerily. She hugged her across the bar and wagged her tail. "Decided to escape the heat with me, eh?"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:31 pm
"How does Larky like this week's body?" The child-like creature smiled and pulled her diminutive body onto the counter. "No matter what shape Renny wears, she definitely likes strawberry iceycreams the best!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:00 am
A purple and teal husky/wolf walks through the door with a frown, looking as though he was crying, he walked up to the counter and sat down, burying his face in his paws and whimpering. He sniffled a bit and looked up at Larka, and with a sad tone, "Could I get a cookie dough ice cream, that's my favorite and I could really use something sweet right now."  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:22 am
Larka raised an eyebrow at the multi-colored canine that walked in, before answering her friend. "Hold on, Renny. Duty calls." She began fixing up the punny's strawberry icecream while simultaneously attending to the droopy-eared dog. "Cookie dough? A comfort flavor, eh? Mind telling me what's up?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:39 am
He shruged, sniffling a bit, looking at Larka with sad eyes. "It's just been an emotional day, my girlfriend was... just the best. I loved her in every way possible, and it looked like she did too. One day, I come home and, it being our 2 year anniversary of us dating, I bought her a very special gift, a necklace that cost almost 10,000 dollars, I thought she would love it. I walk into my room and, to my horror, she is cheating on me, with my brother and my father. I ran out of the house, crying, and then I looked for some place that would help me cheer up, and I found this place." He let a tear stream down his cheek, whimpering and looking ever so sad.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

cwalker

Profitable Trader

7,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 am
Wonders around aimlessly, having not slept for 4 straight days. He sits in a corner and stares out for a moment, then passes out in the corner  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:33 pm
Chaos Starlight
He shruged, sniffling a bit, looking at Larka with sad eyes. "It's just been an emotional day, my girlfriend was... just the best. I loved her in every way possible, and it looked like she did too. One day, I come home and, it being our 2 year anniversary of us dating, I bought her a very special gift, a necklace that cost almost 10,000 dollars, I thought she would love it. I walk into my room and, to my horror, she is cheating on me, with my brother and my father. I ran out of the house, crying, and then I looked for some place that would help me cheer up, and I found this place." He let a tear stream down his cheek, whimpering and looking ever so sad.
Bump  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers