Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 6:33 am
Freya looked over her shoulder and down at his hand. For just a moment she considered taking the offer. Instead, she chuckled through her nose and said, "Thanks, but no. I can still stand on my own."

She shifted her legs, hoisted herself up, and walked over and through the hole in the wall. "I just need a blanket and a pillow."

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 3:55 pm
Liam looked at his hand for a second before lowering it. Watching Freya walk over to his 'side'.

"I would offer you the bed instead so that I can take the couch but I have a feeling you would reject that offer." Liam responded as he followed.

"I should have a spare blanket. I will have to go without a second pillow for a while."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 4:18 pm
BeaMichelle
Ravan sighed with immense relief as Sara swam away. There was still a bit of unease about her, though. She had never seen Sara so upset before. It made her stomach hurt. This confused her because she had to be around a lot of upset people until just recently. Yet there was something different when it came to Sara.

She looked to Kerana and nodded in response to her question. "She was the first friend I made here. She's almost always happy, but not in the way adults are when they're trying to keep kids from being scared. Even though she's stuck here, she's smiling. I like her smile a lot."

"Also...I thinks mermaids are really pretty."

Kerana couldn’t help but think there may be something more to that comment. “Can’t agree with you more. I’m just worried. Part of me hopes she won’t be joining us for the upcoming fight, yet it would be nice if we didn’t have to keep searching for the next possible candidate.”

Sara closed her dark eyes and she saw the hell star then opened them part way. She wondered Could I really let someone else see this thing, let alone face this thing? She looked down Could I really stand by as my friends face this thing? she folded her arms across her stomach. Will I be capable to face this thing? This all seems so big. So huge. I thought I’d help in saving the world as a marine biologist not like this and not in this form.

Kerana thought it would be best to join her in the water when she needed answers. They took turns changing into their swimsuits. Kerana went for her usual green plaid bikini. This was the first time she went for a swim since her initial transformation. She couldn’t help but notice that the bikini fit differently. She no longer had that little belly she had because of all the baked sweets she ate. She found her arms and legs to be less jiggly. The intense training sessions must paying off. she figured as she was braiding her long white hair into two braids resting on her shoulders. Kerana stepped out and sat on the stairs in the pool while Ravan took her turn to change.

Sara surfaced. She liked seeing Kerana meeting her where she was. Since Sara had been comfortable with her body she didn’t always feel the need to wear clothes. It was usually to have other people feel comfortable around her. She felt like that wasn’t the case with Kerana and Ravan. “Wow I guess those training sessions are paying off huh?”

”Thanks, I just wish the circumstances were different when it comes why I had to undergo the training.”

Sara nodded in agreement. “How did you come to decide to step up to such an endeavor? That things is just…”

”… the stuff of nightmares… To be honest I didn’t have a choice in the matter.” She explained what happened when the boon was granted to her.

”In some ways I have a choice where others did not.”

Kerana nodded. “I’m not here to say what that decision should be. But it goes without saying the situation is dire.”

Sara nodded and gave it some thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2024 2:36 pm
Ravan, in keeping with her proclivity for simple (some would say tomboyish) attire, chose a black one piece. She had finally learned to swim thanks to the lessons and efforts of Sara and Deora, but she still was not 100% comfortable or confident in the water. The memories of the aquatic bio-beasts that the Hellstar had created still lingered in her mind. She had to have someone with her. Preferably Sara.

She wrung her fingers together as she listened to Sara and Kerana speak. When they became quiet, Ravan paddled over to Sara.

"I...don't want to tell you what to do, but I've seen the thing in person. It devoured my world. It was unstoppable, and just looking at the big eye would drive people insane. But, we didn't have them." she said with a motion to Kerana. "They're strong. Really strong. If you do what the voice says, you'll be strong too. I...I don't know. I'm afraid for you, and for me. It's hard to put into words."

She took a deep breath and blurted out, "You're smart. A lot smarter than me. You should do what you think is right. As long as it's your choice."

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2024 2:43 pm
"You're right, I would." she said with an affirmative grumble.

She plopped down on the couch and held her head in her hands. This was why she hated thinking and crying. It left her with a head. A drink and a fight was good enough.

When Liam brought the linens, she muttered a word of begrudging appreciation.

"Don't think I'm gonna make a habit of this. I'm just crashing here until they dry out my room. Got it?"

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2024 3:28 pm
Liam searched for a fresh set of sheets for Freya to use. It wouldn't be right giving her old musky ones that haven't been used for a while. The pillow floated behind him. Putting them down on the couch he nodded as she thanked him.

"I know Freya. I don't have...any expectations as you would say it. But do you require anything else?"

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 8:04 pm
Freya wrapped the blanket over her shoulders and scrunched her knees up to her chest so only her head was uncovered. She fidgeted and blushed slightly. Without looking directly at Liam she said, "I'm too worked up to sleep. Maybe...if you had some ice cream. Doesn't matter what kind. Also kinda want to watch some anime. You can sit here and watch too if you want. Just don't sit too close or I'll slug you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 9:37 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
[…]
"It's not just exercise, either. We're thinking about branching out to other special interests. Academics, writing, video games, music, you name it! We had all these programs in place already, but by working with the docs we can target kids that need a healthier outlet. A couple of the older kids have even volunteered to educate themselves and help while the rest of us work."

Trinity smiled as he spoke passionately about the outreach program. “Wow no kidding. You really have been busy. Still a hero to Valhalla. Cheers.” They clinked their drinks.

“So you started this because of the future kids or AU kids as some may refer to them. They definitely had it rough. Just lucky they were able to make it here.”

“Have you met them? Was this program able to help them acclimate to Valhalla and the time period?”  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 4:40 am
Liam observed her a bit as she made her request. He doubted she would actually slug him the way she was right now. Turning around he made his way to the kitchen. Opening the freezer he managed to find ice cream. Just vanilla flavored with salted caramel that he had made some time ago.

"It's vanilla with salted caramel." He said as he gave her the ice cream before sitting down next to her but not too close as she had said.

"The remote is on your side"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2024 3:07 pm
Dean was taking a sip of his drink when Trinity asked her question. He hummed and nodded as he swallowed. "Not all of them, but a few. His name escapes me, but the oldest one has taken a shine to music. A teenager named Dawn has all but taken over yoga, Pilates, and meditation. There was this one, though. Raven...no, Ravan. She was a tough nut to crack. She had almost no interest in anything until I suggested swimming. That seemed to motivate her almost immediately. She spends a lot of her time at the pool now."

He finished his meal and sighed with satisfaction. "Man, I haven't enjoyed a meal like that in a while. Definitely gonna put me over on my calories. Don't suppose you'd be up for a 'work out,' would you?" he said with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freya took the remote and tuned into Gidget's hacked streaming service. She wanted something to cheer her up, but not hold her attention so much that she wanted to stay up.

A few clicks later, she started up Ranma 1/2. She quietly took little nibbles of the ice cream as she watched the shenanigans of Anything Goes Martial Arts. She did not even make it to the end of one episode before she began to nod off and then finally zonked out upright with the container of ice cream in her hands. Rather than the downright uproarious snoring from before, she breathed softly and rhythmically as her eyelids fluttered with her dreams.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:42 am
Liam watched this strange show. It was entertaining enough for a show that didn't require you to think a lot. But it did get him thinking. What would he look like as a woman? Freya was sitting silently eating the icecream before she started to fall asleep. No, not fall. She just slept upright. Liam turned down the volume bit by bit before turning off the TV. Her breathing was calm.

Slowly he got up and gently took the container of ice cream from her hands, putting it down on the table. The room was dark aside from the soft small lights coming from the kitchen or appliances. It was harder to see her now but she still looked so beautiful to him. He gently laying her down on the couch as to not wake her.

"Good night Freya." He whispered softly before retreating to his room

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:58 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
He finished his meal and sighed with satisfaction. "Man, I haven't enjoyed a meal like that in a while. Definitely gonna put me over on my calories. Don't suppose you'd be up for a 'work out,' would you?" he said with a wink.

Trinity smirked, and in a sultry tone answered, “I was hoping you’d ask.” She strolled up to him, her finger stroke his chin “Now the question is, can you keep up?”

Meanwhile the social media posts were on fire with photos of this moment.

Dean did his best to contain a shudder of excitement. "I think I can manage. How about a little stroll to get the blood pumping?"

Trinity nodded she offered her hand and he took it as he got up. They strolled toward the exit. “I’m so glad you asked me out this evening.”

"So am I. I dunno, just felt like I had to. Like I'd be kicking myself if I didn't just give it a shot.”

“I’m glad you did. And also glad you were willing to give me a second chance. I swear you probably know just as well as anyone, my life is a mess especially my love life.” she rubbed her forehead with her other hand. “There was just a lot that went right when we were last together and I managed to find the one thing that was wrong and ran from it.”

"I think there's a word for that. Can't think if it though. Like you're looking for the answer you think is there. Aw well, it's not important.

That was years ago. I think we've both done a little growing since then. If you'd asked me back then what I'd be doing, I would've said 'stunt double.' Now I'm a teacher and mentor."

She smiled, “I bet there’d be a line of actors hoping for you. Heck probably one of the rare instances that the stunt double is better looking than the actor.” She blushes as she said the second part out loud complimenting him in the process.

Dean also blushed, "Heh, I don't know why we're so flustered. It's not like this is the first time we've done this."

“Yeah. You know, when we first met, I couldn’t help but found it hard to restrain myself from kissing you…” Idiot! she thought I feel like such a rookie!

"Seriously? When I almost broke my neck doing verticals in 20 times gravity?" he said with a hearty chuckle.

"Say, since we're talking about day 1's...you kinda intimidated me. Not in a 'you scared me' sort of way, but more of a 'she is way outta my league' way. It was nice to know the head of security wasn't the shadow hopping terminator everyone made you out to be."

He stopped, turned toward her, and placed his hands on her hips, "That is, except when you had a lot of pent up energy. Talk about search and destroy." He said with a knowing smile.

Her arms found their way around his neck. She gazed into his eyes getting lost in them. She felt the storm brewing within, as she closed the distance and kissed him deeply. Like a wave crashing against a cliff it was all coming back to her. She placed her leg on his thigh. Then pulled them down into her shadow and they emerged in her bed. They parted breathless.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:12 pm
"Hah-hah." He panted. "I forgot how much of a rush that is."

He had all but forgotten this. The gleam of her eyes, the teste of her lips. All pretense was lost. He wanted, no, needed more.

His kiss was deep, needful, and passionate. His hips involuntarily pressed against hers as he reluctantly moved his lips from hers and down to her collarbone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okami could not help herself. She slid her head into a dark corner of Liam's room an whispered. "Pst. Hey. Hey, Liam. It's me, Okami. How did it go? I see she's asleep on your couch. That's a good sign!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:43 pm
Theresa hopped off of Theonis and smiled. "I don't know why you're thanking me." she chirped obliviously.

Her and Theonis' phones went off almost in tandem. She pulled hers out and swiped the screen. Since she was still in the process of learning to read, Gidget had installed a text to speech program for her to use. All she had to do was tap a word.

"Hey. Guys. There's. No."

She continued to tap each word. She couldn't understand everything, especially the big word that started with an L, but she felt a bad feeling in her stomach.

"Theonis, what's Deora talking about? Leukemia, chemo, they sound scary."

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:57 pm
Liam was undressing himself and got into bed. Despite enjoying sleep, it felt like a waste to spend one third of your life unconscious. Quite inefficient. Feeling Okami move in the Shadow Realm and feeling her mind appear in the real world, he looked towards her corner.

He responded to her in her mind as not not make further sounds that could possibly wake Freya up. There was a chance she was a light sleeper but he didn't feel that was the case.

"She did not take it well. She cried. It was painful to watch." Liam responded before pausing a bit. "Have you seen and smelled what her place looks like at the moment? But....I am glad she asked to stay."

It was still an odd thing to have someone be a lot heavier than they look. He smiled at her before their phones rang. He took his out and read it. Oh...that's not good.

"It's...a kind of disease. It's treatable here but it will take a long time. Essentially...there is something bad in her blood that is hard to get rid of. A type of cancer in the blood." Theo explained.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff