Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Confused!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 am
Okay, so I've been without internet for a month and I only just got it back on Friday, and I thought I'd check out how everyone in this guild was doing......Only to find that it's completley changed eek

So, my first question; what happened to the other RP?
And my second question, whatever happened to Captain Moondoggie?? (I believe that was his Username anyways sweatdrop )

If anyone could answer all this for me, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Also, I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:18 am
The Other RPG died horribly. (Ie: Lack of posting I guess.. I dunno.)

Still here, I supposed, under the name of Logica is my guess/belief. *Could be wrong.*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 am
Awww....That's a shame, I was hoping to continue with it crying

Ah well, maybe I could take part in the new RP instead....

Thanks for clearing things up for me though biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 am
Please do! Hi I'm new here, you've obviously have been here longer then me, lol, I'm currently playing Sailor Saturn in the new rp, from what I understand the old one died and I just happened to join on the cusp of this new one ^-^

We need help D: currently I'm playing Sailor Saturn and we have Sailor Mercury filled and last I checked that was it! We need canon Sailor Scouts! If you don't know, currently you can play up to 3 characters, either 2 canon with 1 OC or 2 OC with 1 canon, help us please, I hope you have fun heart  

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:50 pm
Ketsueki Einjeru
Okay, so I've been without internet for a month and I only just got it back on Friday, and I thought I'd check out how everyone in this guild was doing......Only to find that it's completley changed eek

And my second question, whatever happened to Captain Moondoggie?? (I believe that was his Username anyways sweatdrop )

I'm SO sorry, sweety. I'm still here... I guess I have a bit of 'splainin' to do, eh? See, I've recently come out of the "closet" as effeminate. It's a thing I've struggled with all my life and I'm now coming to terms with it and actually embracing it. So, I've changed my Avi's gender to female and changed my user-name to something newer that I can live with... Basically, I've had a change of life and I made changes to my avatar in cyberspace accordingly.

No, I'm not getting IRL gender-reassignment therapy. My girlfriend would kill me, reanimate my dead corpse, and then kill me again. I don't actually want it anyway, considering I'm proud to be who and what I am, so changing physically would be counter-productive. I'm happy as I am, although I do have crossdressing tendencies... I seem to have partitioned off my femininity and masculinity so that they will manifest separately, almost like a split personality, except the only real difference between them is my mannerisms. However, the partitioning isn't complete; ergo the two gender identities can overlap at times, but regardless of which identity is active at any given moment, it rarely causes any problems for me. I'm SOOOOO much happier now that I've gotten this gender-confusion off my chest... it's so liberating! I'm Straight but exceedingly effeminate... and I think I know why I was born this way, too...

Anyway, I've re-imagined the RP and am still looking for canon characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:17 pm
Major Logica
Ketsueki Einjeru

I'm SO sorry, sweety. I'm still here... I guess I have a bit of 'splainin' to do, eh? See, I've recently come out of the "closet" as effeminate. It's a thing I've struggled with all my life and I'm now coming to terms with it and actually embracing it. So, I've changed my Avi's gender to female and changed my user-name to something newer that I can live with... Basically, I've had a change of life and I made changes to my avatar in cyberspace accordingly.

No, I'm not getting IRL gender-reassignment therapy. My girlfriend would kill me, reanimate my dead corpse, and then kill me again. I don't actually want it anyway, considering I'm proud to be who and what I am, so changing physically would be counter-productive. I'm happy as I am, although I do have crossdressing tendencies... I seem to have partitioned off my femininity and masculinity so that they will manifest separately, almost like a split personality, except the only real difference between them is my mannerisms. However, the partitioning isn't complete; ergo the two gender identities can overlap at times, but regardless of which identity is active at any given moment, it rarely causes any problems for me. I'm SOOOOO much happier now that I've gotten this gender-confusion off my chest... it's so liberating! I'm Straight but exceedingly effeminate... and I think I know why I was born this way, too...

Ah, I see. So are you Captain Moondoggie then?
Excuse me if I'm wrong sweatdrop
But good for you for coming out biggrin
Again, thanks for clearing things up. I am sad that the last RP died though, I was really hoping to progress with it.....Ah well...maybe I could join this one instead?

May I ask what it's about, or would I have to ask that in a different forum/thread?

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:19 pm
dragon_1212xp
Please do! Hi I'm new here, you've obviously have been here longer then me, lol, I'm currently playing Sailor Saturn in the new rp, from what I understand the old one died and I just happened to join on the cusp of this new one ^-^

We need help D: currently I'm playing Sailor Saturn and we have Sailor Mercury filled and last I checked that was it! We need canon Sailor Scouts! If you don't know, currently you can play up to 3 characters, either 2 canon with 1 OC or 2 OC with 1 canon, help us please, I hope you have fun heart

Yeah, it was the first guild I joined when I joined Gaia a year ago. (I believe it was anyways, I could be wrong).
Thanks for the info on the new RP, but I'd probably just stick to playing one character, otherwise I'll get confused xP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:23 pm
Quote:
Yeah, it was the first guild I joined when I joined Gaia a year ago. (I believe it was anyways, I could be wrong).
Thanks for the info on the new RP, but I'd probably just stick to playing one character, otherwise I'll get confused xP

That's understandable, to answer your prior questions, if you go to the RP forum and read the "READ THIS FIRST" thread you can find out what's goin on there, that and basically reading all the posts ^-^

I like what you did with your avi biggrin  

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:54 pm
Ketsueki Einjeru
Major Logica
Ketsueki Einjeru

Ah, I see. So are you Captain Moondoggie then?
Excuse me if I'm wrong sweatdrop
But good for you for coming out biggrin
Again, thanks for clearing things up. I am sad that the last RP died though, I was really hoping to progress with it.....Ah well...maybe I could join this one instead?

May I ask what it's about, or would I have to ask that in a different forum/thread?

yes. I am.

thank you. heart

Yes, please do if it suits you.

IT still takes place in the 3th century, but the initial plotline is better formed and the open-ended aspects of it are playing out well thus far.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games