Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Need some help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSarah_CyanideXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:59 pm
My mom's FINALLY letting me get a tattoo(I've only been begging her for the past 4-5 years XD) for my 17th birthday(In 1 month! XP)
I need some help deciding what to get though. It's gonna be on my ankle or foot, cause that's the area she's limited it to, so it'll be small. I've narrowed what I want down to 3 choices. 1 that means a lot to me(Cause whenever I talk about getting a tattoo, people always lecture me about getting something that means something), and 2 that are just stuff I love. Help me choose?

The one that would mean something to me(And it means a lot):
http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos/daniellemn/hrc-equality
And Equality symbol for Human rights, I'm thinking of getting it in rainbow colors to specifically signify gay rights though, because I'm a huge supporter of gay rights and wont die happy until I see gay men and women treated the way straight men and women are treated, and given full rights.

The one's that are just stuff I like:

http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos/idreamofsleaves/gir-and-pig-ball
Gir. I absolutely LOVE Gir. I have Gir everything. Slippers, headbands, t-shirts, hoodies, backpack, even body spray.

User Image
A skull and roses. Because I love each of them seperately. I doodle skulls on my homework all the time, and rose's because they're in my opinion the most beautiful flower ever and a guy I really liked once told me: "If you held a bouquet of 12 rose's and looked at yourself in the mirror, you'd be looking at the 13 most beautiful things on earth."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:14 pm
All great choices...
Me, personally? I'd go with Gir.
But.... I think you should do the skull and roses. :3

Btw, the link for the skull and roses is not working.

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:49 pm
Gir. Because Gir is ******** fantastic. X3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 pm
I also love Gir, but it doesn't seem like a good idea. It may seem like a good idea now, but when you are really old people will say stuff like "What the ******** is up with that robot pig thing?" But you shouldn't care what people think, it's your tattoo and you get to choose it because it's for you.
I'd go with skulls and roses because they are timeless(By the way, the link is broken.) The Equality thing is also cool. Having it done in rainbow colors is a good idea. People may not understand what it means, but like I said, ******** the people. It's a cool idea, and the colors will make it original and meaningful.
Ugh, I over analyzed. But long story short, skulls and roses or the equal sign sound better. Gir is not a good idea in the long run.
But this is just my opinion, get what you want. It's great that you even got permission. Good luck with it all, and let us know what you get.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 pm
I'd say either the rose one or the equality one because at some point you MAY!!!!! "out grow" Gir even if you dont think you will at this point there is that possibility...that's just my oopnion though  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:15 pm
Oh my gosh guys, thanks for telling me about the link. I had no idea. O_O
I'll just replace the link with the picture. That'll probably work better.

xXSarah_CyanideXx

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 pm
Oh well know that I can see it I DEFINATELY say go for the Skull and Rose's. O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:00 am
I'm tripping balls and I'm not going to sleep until Tuesday.  

Amazingemail

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:33 pm
BassFu

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:02 pm
BassFu

Wtf does that have to do with the topic? stare  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Amazingemail

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:31 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
BassFu

Wtf does that have to do with the topic? stare

Not enough balls were tripped here so I brought it up to the appropriate ball:trip ratio.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games