Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
How not to chat to girls.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:36 pm
I was out with friends over the weekend, when this Iranian girl started flirting with me. It went well, until she decided to show me pictures of herself on her phone. I was hoping for naked pictures, turns out they weren't. They looked like she had tried to do professional pictures of herself but failed. It made me laugh, as you know girls don't like it when you laugh at them, so she walk off very upset, which then made me feel really guilty.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:29 pm
what?
i think i have something close to that i went out with come friends to go see a movie i was like ok they all took there girl friends i went alone one of them decided to tell there friends to go out with me i knew so i was ok with it i was there and she was really preaty asian girl now for some odd reson halph way threw the end of the movie she asks me if i had protection i was like what? are you seriouse so she says well arent we going to have sex the moive was loue so no one heard us i was shoked and really unprepared i was just hopeing for a movie and a chance to meet a nice girl well in the end i lost she called me a loser and went home me i stood there with nothing in my head but that i cant balive the one time i forgot the most inportant protection in the world......  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:05 pm
Most girls just can't handle much.
-shrug-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:24 am
This makes me ashamed to be female! sweatdrop
Honestly the things young girls do now a days is shameful!  

Teh Chaotic Corpse

Garwaire

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 am
I know the feeling TFE, I general laugh when girls show me photos of them doing the "Myspace Pose". Still, I'm learning to stiffle it. Thankfully, post of the girls I'm with these days have grown out of that phase.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:05 am
XD XD XD lust i feel bad for you

i was flirting with this really attractive girl a couple months ago and it got to the point were i was giving her a massage and then when we were heading back to her house i dropped my phone and me and this girl have a inside joke kinda thing were if something happen you say GET SOME or GET BUSHWHACKED and she said get some and i was all like that dosent sound like a bad idea and then the rest of the day was awkward =(  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games