Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Would someone be willing to draw me a reference pic?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuma Dulcet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:28 am
I can't draw, but I want art of my fursona...would anyone be willing to draw a ref pic for me? ^.^'
Here are the details:
Name - Kaori
Sex - Female
Race - Twintailed Vampire Cat
Colors - Black , with purple on all four paws, the muzzle, and the tailtips. The nose and the fur on the inside of her ears is light pink(this is meant to clash with the rest of her on purpose to look...unique xD), and she has waist length purple hair.
Details- Two silver rings pierced at the top of her left ear, eyes are grey and distinctly feline with a a slitted pupil, tails are very furry and almost fox like, but longer and more...curvy, claws are long and pointed and painted black, hair is cut so that bangs cover left eye, upside down purple triangles under both eyes(like a clown's makeup...)
Attire - Hm, something like this maybe, except in a light pink instead of that cranberry color. I like lolita fashion quite a lot. ;P
Body Proportions: Average-ish

I'm not picky. No matter how bad you may think you are, you've got to be better than me. xD
I'll tip too. heart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:31 am
Heh. Good luck, I've been trying to have my guy drawn for just over a month now... almsot noone on here seems to care anymore, or gives out useless help and even less usefull advice....  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

12neowolf34

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 pm
I would do more requests on gaia if the people weren't such douchebags about the outcome. I think i've done two requests on here, and I didn't even get a thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:05 pm
I could try..but plase don't get anrgery if you don't like the results
I don't really know how 2 scan pics onto the computer...so it might take a while well i figure out how 2 do it.

Expect me 2 take a month or so  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

Akuma Dulcet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:59 pm
12neowolf34
I would do more requests on gaia if the people weren't such douchebags about the outcome. I think i've done two requests on here, and I didn't even get a thank you.

D:
That sucks. But I said I would tip, didn't I? I am not a liar. & to prove it to you, I'll say this: if it turns out that I am, you have full permission to report my a**. (:

Prina Sigamari
I could try..but plase don't get anrgery if you don't like the results
I don't really know how 2 scan pics onto the computer...so it might take a while well i figure out how 2 do it.

Expect me 2 take a month or so

That'll be fine. This might help for the scanner part (:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:37 pm
Actually, I happen to have a shop~ (I'm better at females) xD http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/anthro-and-furry-work/t.67829113/  

IvoryTigress330

Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff