Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Training Room: Godhand Rising OOC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanguard Soren

Blazing Dragon

18,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:40 am
This is the Profile and OOC thread for Godhand Rising, an action/martial arts roleplay.

Here is where all your answers will be found, as well as all information pertaining to plot. Or, if you'd rather just chat it up a little while waiting for a post, that works, too!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 am
User Image

I was Born: Zane Marduk
But You'll Know Me Better As: The Burnout Inferno
I'm A 19 Year Old Male
My Bloodline Speaks: American
Others Like to Think I'm: the quintessential party loving ladies' man. And they'd be right, of course. Nothing I love more than a good time and a good lady (or three) to party it up with. Some say I'm a little obnoxious with it...but there'll always be haters, right? Besides, I only really listen to my best bud, Kenji. Speaking of, he'd say despite my 'faults' I'm as loyal as they come. Again, I don't deny this, you mess with my friends, you mess with me. But then, he did also say that I'm a slightly full of myself blood knight just looking for some a** to kick...hm, guess I can't listen to Ken all the time.
And As Far As Looks Go: Beautiful, right?
Fear The Power Of: Capoeria
You Can't Match My: Speed and Power
This Is My Story: For the most part, my life was pretty normal...amazing, really. Had an awesome dad, a beautiful and loving mom, and my little sister Mia - who surprisingly, wasn't annoying or bratty. Life was good...but I had always felt that there was something more for me out there, though I had no 'effing idea what it was.

Well, I found it eventually, but I wish I hadn't. You see, we lived in a not-so-nice neighborhood in city up north, you know the kind. Well, one day Mia was hanging with some friends...part of the wrong crowd, apparently, cuz they ended up around with a bunch of street thugs. Whatever happened exactly doesn't matter, but the fact is that one of those creeps was angry or on something, or both...and took out whatever was bothering him on Mia. Beat her badly, nearly crippling her. Even now, she has to walk with a crutch. When I learned of this, I dunno...something within me was just set off. After finding out from Mia's friends who did this, I paid them a little visit, in their dinky little excuse for a hangout in an abandoned building. So filled with rage, I didn't even give one of those speeches heroes give when dishing out vengeance: I just laid into them the moment I walked in.

And it was...exhilarating. Euphoric. I couldn't even explain it to you. That something more I was looking for? I found it in fighting. As I stood watching that building go up in the flames I lit (no one died, don't worry, and it was set to be demolished soon anyway) I decided I'd learn to fight, and become strong. If not to satisfy my nature, then to not have to see another Mia.

Well, after all that, my family wanted to move. And the logical place was Arclight City; a company their was working on some fancy new tech that'd possibly help Mia walk properly again. Not too soon after moving, I met Kenji and his uncle Taejo, the later who taught me the basics of Capoeria to go off of my skill at breakdancing. Me and Kenji have been best friends since, and I'm sure we'd do anything for each other...so when the street wars started, and everything happened with VOID, there was no doubt I'd be by his side.

Because, hey, at least I'm getting a good fight outta this deal, right?
Oh, Did I Forget To Mention?: Seeing as breakdancing was sorta derived from Capoeria, I'm pretty good at that. Also, I guess you could say I'm kinda sorta a pyromaniac...but it's only, like, a really slight thing. Honest.
Play My Song: Burn It Down - Swollen Members
Played By: Soren the Branded

Vanguard Soren

Blazing Dragon

18,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vanguard Soren

Blazing Dragon

18,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:44 am
User Image

I was Born: Mugen Kurosawa
But You'll Know Me Better As: Mugen
I'm A 35 Year Old Male
My Bloodline Speaks: Japanese
Others Like to Think I'm: ...Does it really matter what they think? I know who I am. I am a man of wealth and taste, of power and influence. Those who don't respect me tend to fear me, and only the foolish would stand in the way of my goals.
And As Far As Looks Go: I care not for such frivolities.
Fear The Power Of: The Path of Four Gods ~ Void Fist
You Can't Match My: Power
This Is My Story: I am Mugen Kurosawa, president of the Infinity Crops and leader of VOID. I am here in Arclight City to cleanse it of the pitiful rabble that dirties its streets. Nothing will come in between my team and our mission...and more then that, nothing will stop me from carrying out my destiny.

Frankly, that's all you need to know.
Oh, Did I Forget To Mention?: As I said, I am a man of culture and the arts. I loathe excessive displays of wealth, but I spare no expense when I desire the best.
Play My Song: Seizure of Power - Marilyn Manson
Played By: Soren the Branded

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces