Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ℓуɾɩϲαℓ ♪ ℓσνє ••• [ooc]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Ishiyo Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:17 pm
obviously.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 am
User ImageUser Image

i talkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi singxxxxxxxxx‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

xxxxxxxxxx Words will go here. Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words
"I'd like to tell you something."Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words
This is what I'm doing pay attention. Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words
'I listen to music, it plays in my mind.'Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

тɾɑɗɘ ʏσυɾ ɢυɴѕ¸ ғіɢɦт ɯітɦ ɗσʋɘѕ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

x Ishiyo Star

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:47 am
User Image
K e i r axxA u t u m nxxJ e f f e r s o n

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx

Blame it on the pop, blame it on the dance, blame it on the r o c k n' r o l lxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blame it on the feeling of the music deep insi-i-i-i-ide your s o u lxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We got the pop, we got the dance, we got the rockn' elcetronic c l u b b e a t sxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We got the hip-hop music with the future f l o wxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned.  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games