Reply Pokémon Defenders
RMT? [Insert witty OU team name here]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bulbasauurr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:15 pm
Hello everyone. I have this habit of trying to make teams with my favorite pokemon. Weather or not this leads me to my downfall, I'd like to think that I have more fun this way. Anyways, any help I could receive on this team would be highly appreciated.

Things I like to keep in mind:

-Item Clause. I always have each of my pokemon carrying separate items just in case someone decides to use the item clause.

-Using this team in 5th Gen. I really want these teams to work in 5th gen.

- I don't do Hidden Power. Way too time consuming to breed for.

That's all I can think of for now.

Anyways, with out further ado...

Team

User Image
Zephyr, the Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Jolly/Pressure
252 Atk/252 Speed/6 HP
~Stealth Rock
~Taunt
~Stone Edge
~Earthquake

Very, very uncreative. You have seen a million of these. I'm thinking of getting rid of stealth rocks and putting in Aerial Ace. Opinions? Named Zephyr for obvious reasons.

User Image
Terra, the Torterra @ Leftovers
Careful/Overgrow
252 HP/252 Sp. Def/6 Speed
~Earthquake
~Wood Hammer
~Synthesis
~Roar

Torterra makes a surprisingly good special wall. Grass + Ground is pretty good coverage, I can roar things into stealth rocks, and synthesis for recovery. Named after Terra from BBS.

User Image
Zeppelin, the Weezing @ Black Sludge
Bold/Levitate
252 HP/252 Def/6 Sp. Atk
~Pain Split
~Will-O-Wisp
~Fire Blast
~Thunderbolt

Physical wall. Painsplit for some form of recovery, Will-O-Wisp to cripple mons who rely on strength, FB and TB for attacking moves. Named after Led Zeppelin, one of my favorite bands.

User Image
Reina, the Ninetales @ Wide Lens
Timid/Flash Fire
252 Sp.Atk/252 Speed/6 HP
~Will-O-Wisp
~Hypnosis
~Fire Blast
~Energy Ball

I love you Reina. <3 Ninetales is such a badass pokemon. My second favorite next to Typhlosion. I know it is outclassed by so many pokemon, but ******** that, this thing has still taken OU pokemon out. W-o-W for cripplin', Hypnosis for sleep, FB & EB for attacking moves. Reina means pure, and Ninetails looks just that. a pure and beautiful pokemon design.

User Image
Zero, the Raichu @ Choice Specs
Timid/Static
252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/6 HP
~Thunderbolt
~Grass Knot
~Focus Blast
~Signal Beam

Raichu, my favorite electric type & my special sweeper. The thought of Raichu sweeping is laughable, I know, but he's one of my favorites. :/ I don't do HP, so I just squeezed in whatever special attacks he had. He has taken down a surprisingly high amount of OU pokemon. Like Tyranitar. I don't blame your if you don't believe me though. xD Named Zero... because it sounded cool? sweatdrop

User Image
Locke, the Feraligatr @ Choice Band
Adamant/Torrent
252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Hp
~Aqua Jet
~Aqua Tail
~Ice Punch
~Low Kick

Locke, my Feraligatr. Named after John Locke, the hunter from LOST. Aqua Jet for priority, Aqua Tail for power, Ice Punch for grass types, Low kick for coverage. My physical sweeper.

--
Anyways, please be as brutal as you want. Any feedback is appreciated. thanks. : )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:00 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong but taunt on a sweeper is a bad idea unless you plan for doublebattles, in which case don't open with the sweeper.

replace weezing with a muk that knows rest/sludgebomb/curse with similar ev's

rename reina, renamon. have a faster firetype pokemon give your ninetales a boost with flashfire then sweep. (I suggest archenine since its plenty fast.)

rename the feraligater, Reptar.
then delete one of his water moves for earthquake.

these are just my personal opinions. please feel free to do what you wish with it.  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Pokémon Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff