Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Oh, hey there!...NANOWRIMO!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blond_Sakura

Mega Member

8,700 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 am
Anyone joining? I have about 2000 words so far...48,000 to go! I also plan on entering a University hosted contest, but I dunno.

So I actually have an excuse this time for not posting. I've moved into University! The transition took a little while, and I do have a full course load, so Gaia time has been limited. Thinking about doing a journalistic type series of my adventures of the wonderful land of University Hall, D wing (the hall of the nasties) but we'll see.

No love interests yet, but I'm patiently waiting. I'm also waiting for whoever is stealing our halloween decorations to fess up...I know they live on our floor. >: (
I have an essay due soon, and Halloween shenanigans and possible alcohol (alcohol? in college? NEVER.) to get into, so toodle-oo!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:37 pm
I've decided not to do Nano this year, too busy and blocked. But good luck!  

Spastic waffles
Captain

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:02 pm
I am doing nanawrimo this year and have 19,030 words so far....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:01 pm
GACK too late for me... Plus, I've never written that much on one piece... Ever....
Next year, though!  

Ninja Baby Blues

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:33 am
The year I started (and actually finished Nano on time...) I vowed to neve again take it on. It burnt out my muse for a good 3-4 months. I didn't even want to touch my pencil for homework let alone writing for peace of mind!

So I have reserved myself into just observations of participants and their own progressions through Nano.

GOOD LUCK!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 pm
After actually deciding to take it on (with a couple of real-world friends behind me) I'm about a week and a half and tens of thousands of words behind. And dry.
Oh joy sweatdrop  

Ninja Baby Blues

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces