Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
my cat had to be put to sleep fri =(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:19 am
yeah so my 13yr old cat simon had to be put down fri crying . so i am kinda depressed about that right now since i had him for half my life.
he was having a few balance issues and hiding alot but i dident think any thing of it becuse he was old and cats likes to hide alot.
then i gave him a bath cause i noticed a few fleas, and then ALOT of blood came off him from where i dont know not enough fleas for that. then he just lays down in the tub, bearly can stand. then i get him out and dry him off mostly instead of being pissed and goes and hides then dry him self off he just sits there doing nothing not every drying him self. then he starts crying and dropiing his headl ike its to heavy wont eat or drink. cant retract his claws, so i went to archery hoping he would be better but he was not. so we give him a ibprofin and he dosent even resits bearly can swollow it and i go to my friends house cause i could not deal with having him crying all night cry and i come back the next day cause my sister said he was no better and had him put down and spend the rest of the day pretty much in tears. i miss him alot he was my baby. here is a photo sad
simons picture  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:46 pm
Aww.. Don't worry, simon is in a better place now. Where there are no troubles, diseases or fleas. He is chasing mice somewhere being happy and hiding too, so you find him and be happy once again. I know how it feels to loose a best friend. But I'm sure hes up there watching over you. smile  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

a-TAP-in-time123

Desirable Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 pm
I am sorry for your loss. At least he isn't held back by the physical world we call earth. He is up there somewhere, in space and time, a wonderful place of non-existence where pain and displeasure cannot be felt. At least he has had an important place in your life, being around 13 years. He looks pretty young by the picture... or at least well. He will be there wherever you look, in the ways he has influenced you. I have an old cat and I hope that he doesn't pass away... just thinking about what could happen makes me... tear up...
I remember when he was near death after a dog fought with him and nearly killed him... it was terrifying...
He is ok now. At least my cat will have one more cat buddy to play with in 'cat heaven' when the time comes...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:28 am
a-TAP-in-time123
I am sorry for your loss. At least he isn't held back by the physical world we call earth. He is up there somewhere, in space and time, a wonderful place of non-existence where pain and displeasure cannot be felt. At least he has had an important place in your life, being around 13 years. He looks pretty young by the picture... or at least well. He will be there wherever you look, in the ways he has influenced you. I have an old cat and I hope that he doesn't pass away... just thinking about what could happen makes me... tear up...
I remember when he was near death after a dog fought with him and nearly killed him... it was terrifying...
He is ok now. At least my cat will have one more cat buddy to play with in 'cat heaven' when the time comes...

i know how that feels 3yrs ago he almost died from the same thing, and ever since i been trying to prepare my self. i do miss him, and love him alot. today i got rid of all his stuff friend took his litterbox and cat post (after i cleaned) and sister took the dish's, archery mentor took bag of food. made me sad to get rid of all of it but made me feel better too. like i am done with it all.
i just has a heavy heart. confused  

Ryuna_08

General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games