Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Role Player's Paradise
Tell us something about yourself. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NNasche

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:10 am
A Bit Moar About Milo && Roleplaying

1. I get writer's block very often, but usually write 1+ paragraphs when I post.

2. Open Roleplays with more then 30 posts intimidate me into not joining.

3. I want in on this action. Un nulling it is most want. heart

4. I try to write a wide variety of characters.

5. On the Original Fiction Mary-Sue Litmus Test, majory of my characters are either well-developed or anti-sue.

6. I love Mary-Sues; they're funny. lol

7. I'm going to rant about something that bothers me during RPs:

8. When someone mentions a few things that are intended not to be noticed by the other character, don't notice. stare It's a major pet peeve.

9. I'm very picky about the roleplay's I'm interested in.

10. Fantasy ≧ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:38 pm
1. I get really nervous when it comes to starting anything or talking to people I don't know. >~<

2. I always try to post as much and as many times as I can within a day.

3. I sometimes act like my characters.

4. I've never been in a guild on Gaia before. I've also never role played on here.

5. Other than role playing, I'm often caught up in various video games, books or other writing projects.

6. I like drawing for people.

7. I prefer to be called Luke rather than anything else.

8. I hate talking about myself and my feelings.

9. I adore fantasy of almost any kind~

10. I have a habit of procrastinating.

Demon Mistress Luke

8,050 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:08 am
She's making a list, she's checking it twice~
Going to see who...- OH! Yes, time to write~

1.) I'm a very social individual. I often like to go up to random people in the rally/towns/zOMG/etc. and start up a conversation with them. xd I often spend a lot of time talking and getting to know people because, well...people just fascinate me, I don't know why exactly. rofl Though that has a contradiction to it, offline I'm VERY shy. It's extremely hard to get me to say a full sentence to someone. sweatdrop

2.) I have a weird sleeping pattern (which I think might be genetic, I'm not sure I never looked it up). But I tend to fall asleep at random, it's really hard to control when and where I sleep. ninja So more than often, it's hard to predict when I'm online.

3.) Music = Everything (No, seriously. I wouldn't be as 'stable' as I am without my music, it means everything to me to the part it's even hard to sleep without a beat running in my head. So more than often I'll listen to a bunch of songs on repeat before falling asleep.) xp

4.) I have a really short attention span (I don't if it's a diagnosed thing but it's true). That is why I love role-playing so much, cause it keeps me focused (oddly enough, the same with music).

5.) You know that person who puts their skittles into color groups before eating them? Yes, that would be me. I have a few compulsive habits that I need to do or else my day feels off. eek

6.) I may often joke about perverse things, but I'm actually really indifferent to it. It really doesn't interest me (I'm more interested in blowing stuff up... emotion_awesome )

7.) I often dream about going to college (because of my current living style, I can neither afford to go nor feel confident enough to attend). Seriously, I'm kind of a simpleton and that's why I strive to put my sibling through school cause I know they will succeed. heart

8.) I was saving this one for this number. Why? Cause it is my favorite number, the number 8. I don't know why, but I think it's because it resembles the infinity symbol and it's the only number that's perfectly dividable (with lines) in all directions. (Screw you, yes, I kind have a thing for having stuff symmetrical. I like balance.)

9.) I'm normally a calm person, but when I get the slightest bit annoyed, the cuss wagon rolls out. emotion_donotwant I'm prone to then being loud (or very vocal as my sibling says) and ignoring boundary lines just so I can chuck whatever object is nearest to my good throwing arm.

10.) I realized it can be both BORING and tedious to write ten things about yourself. So don't look for another post like this in the future unless I really get bored. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:14 am
Devious Duo
She's making a list, she's checking it twice~
Going to see who...- OH! Yes, time to write~

1.) I'm a very social individual. I often like to go up to random people in the rally/towns/zOMG/etc. and start up a conversation with them. xd I often spend a lot of time talking and getting to know people because, well...people just fascinate me, I don't know why exactly. rofl Though that has a contradiction to it, offline I'm VERY shy. It's extremely hard to get me to say a full sentence to someone. sweatdrop

2.) I have a weird sleeping pattern (which I think might be genetic, I'm not sure I never looked it up). But I tend to fall asleep at random, it's really hard to control when and where I sleep. ninja So more than often, it's hard to predict when I'm online.

3.) Music = Everything (No, seriously. I wouldn't be as 'stable' as I am without my music, it means everything to me to the part it's even hard to sleep without a beat running in my head. So more than often I'll listen to a bunch of songs on repeat before falling asleep.) xp

4.) I have a really short attention span (I don't if it's a diagnosed thing but it's true). That is why I love role-playing so much, cause it keeps me focused (oddly enough, the same with music).

5.) You know that person who puts their skittles into color groups before eating them? Yes, that would be me. I have a few compulsive habits that I need to do or else my day feels off. eek

6.) I may often joke about perverse things, but I'm actually really indifferent to it. It really doesn't interest me (I'm more interested in blowing stuff up... emotion_awesome )

7.) I often dream about going to college (because of my current living style, I can neither afford to go nor feel confident enough to attend). Seriously, I'm kind of a simpleton and that's why I strive to put my sibling through school cause I know they will succeed. heart

8.) I was saving this one for this number. Why? Cause it is my favorite number, the number 8. I don't know why, but I think it's because it resembles the infinity symbol and it's the only number that's perfectly dividable (with lines) in all directions. (Screw you, yes, I kind have a thing for having stuff symmetrical. I like balance.)

9.) I'm normally a calm person, but when I get the slightest bit annoyed, the cuss wagon rolls out. emotion_donotwant I'm prone to then being loud (or very vocal as my sibling says) and ignoring boundary lines just so I can chuck whatever object is nearest to my good throwing arm.

10.) I realized it can be both BORING and tedious to write ten things about yourself. So don't look for another post like this in the future unless I really get bored. talk2hand

Lawl. We have Mrs. Claus in the...
MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE INTERNET?! (My Dad looks like Santa. Like, a real Santa.)

1.) Yay shyness! Except, I'm shy online and offline. emotion_8c

5.) Well yeah you have to arrange the colors. They have different flavors so you wanna save the best flavor for last.
Pffft.

6.) Oh really now..? emotion_awesome Cause I just so happen to have something personal I want to share with you. It's long, delicious, and it'll only cost you five bucks...
So, what do you say? Wanna go to Subway?

9.) Don't worry about. My Dad's a truck driver, and he's got a joke from Spongebob. Normal people have seven bad words, sailors have eleven, but truck drivers have fifteen. And being the daughter of an angry, verbally abusive truck driver gives me a dirty mouth. emotion_dowant  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 am
Ahem, since I've been failing to get around to something -coughsomethingaboutmakingacharactersheetcough- I'm going to spoil you some more with 10 more facts about myself~

1.) I tend to be a very open individual. You can say I'm quite blunt but I still do have moments when I get 'surprisingly' embarrassed or stubborn to admit something about myself. sweatdrop

2.) I can't multi-task to save my life. emotion_donotwant I've tried many different techniques to try and help me but the time is better spent on finishing 934523845 chapters of manga. rofl

3.) I often tend to take on more than I can handle. stare I just...see something and my mind goes: "OH I CAN HELP/DO THAT!" sweatdrop So more then often, when I get a crazy list of things I take on, it can take anywhere from a week to a couple of month's to finish the list.

4.) I have one thing that makes me instantly become ko'd... ninja But for safety purposes, I cannot reveal it to my rival twin.

5.) I am...quite short and young looking for my age. stare I often get stares at different stores or when I talk to people because they just can't comprehend it. (-coughbullshitthatI'llbehappythatIlookyoungwhenI'moldercough-) Seriously, don't get me started on that... e_e

6.) I'm a big fan of MMO's (especially FREE mmo's ninja ). I've played quite a few but the one I've been playing constant off and on is Maplestory. sweatdrop

7.) I'm actually not a fan of odd numbers, I don't know why... eek

8.) I like to doodle on scraps of paper...A LOT. From anywhere to napkins, to little post-it notes, etc. I actually have more fun doodling than drawing.

9.) If you haven't noticed from my profile, I'm a big fan of Disturbed. Truth be told, it is the ONLY band in which every song they have done, I've liked. Thus I made a whole playlist dedicated solely to that band. e_e But that doesn't mean I don't like other types of music. I'm actually quite open to listening to anything, even just once.

10.) I <3 Icee's/Slushies. (My favorite flavor is the classic Cherry, so far the Burger King near me serves the best. ninja )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 pm
1) I am in high school.
2) I love Dunkin Donuts!
3) Some people say I'm bipolar. I'm not. That's a mental condition, right? It's just that I can get very funny while having two conversations at once, going back and forth from yelling to casually discussing Harry Potter.
4) Madametrixie=Harry Potter nut
5) I'm a chocoholic and a foodoholic. At least I'm not an alcoholic!
6) I have been called the Human Google. I like that title.
7) I yell. A lot. That's how I communictae.
cool I think it's hilarious how the number 8 always turns into one of these guys: cool
9) I love Iron Chef America.
10) My username is a homage to Bellatrix Lestrange and Kreacher.

Three out of my ten things have something to do with Harry Potter. blaugh  

madametrixie

Knight in Dark Armor

Dapper Bachelor

11,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:07 pm
1. I have a fraternal twin sister.

2. Yes, she has a gaia account too.

3. I am left handed like Zahzi, but I was trained at a young age to draw and write with my right hand.

4. I am a tennis enthusiast. (Okay, slight exaggeration.)

5. I have a (huge?) crush on my best friend... Who has gaia accounts that are all inactive.

6. No, I'm not going to tell him I have a crush on him. Ever.

7. I am actually a loner, but have tried hard over the past year to be more outgoing.

8. Touch, hurt, or do ANYTHING to my twin and I will f****** sever your head with a pair of scissors and if you were male, castrate you.

9. The previous item probably means that I turn into a psycho if anything happens to my sister.

10. I want to be a neurologist, because I hope to cure Alhzheimer's for my mother, who is deathly afraid of slowly losing her memory.  
Role Player's Paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff