Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
i_am_coolest_person_alive's characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i_am_coolest_person_alive

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:31 pm
-Basic Info-
Name: Ben Brown
Nickname(s): Ben
Nation: Earth
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, Earth, Specializing in Northern Praying Mantis Style.
Orientation: Heterosexual

-Looks-
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Brown
Skin Tone: Mediterranean White
Height: 6'11"

-More Info-
Side: Neutral
Weapon(s): Two foot War hammer
Dislikes: Being forced to kill during a fight, Losing Bets, and Stupid People.
Biography: I was born in the Ratified Fire Colonies to a single father in the Earth Kingdom who was never home. I fended for myself since my first memory, which was running down a back alley from a band of pirates because I stole a book called, "Introduction to Physiology." At age four, I learned I could Earthbend. I ran away from home at age six. Ever since, I've been trying to save up money so I could go to school and get a degree.
Theme Song: Theme Song  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:55 pm
This...is...just beautiful. A motive that's beyond any I've seen. A WILL TO LEARN!!!

Just for that (and because I saw no errors here), I ACCEPT your profile.  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 pm
Thank You.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:48 pm
Basic Info-
Name: Shīluò de wángzǐ
Nickname(s): Wang
Nation: Earth
Bender and what kind if yes: Yes, Master Earthbender
Orientation: Heterosexual

-Looks-
Hair color: Bark Brown
Eye color: Deep Brown
Skin Tone: Caucasian Tan
Height: 6'6

-More Info-
Side: Neutral
Weapon(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The one on the left.
Dislikes: Show-offs, Cheaters, and being forced to show my specialized earthbending techniques to people.
Biography: I was born to Earth King Sai, but after a freak attack on our carriage as we were riding through town when I was four years old, I was knocked out cold by the leader of the villains trying to kill the Earth King and my parents thought I had died. By this time, I had already received some teaching from a great Earthbending Master, for I was the King's first born son and I would inherit the Kingdom one day. I was picking up Bending so fast that I could shoot spires of earth into the air before I could walk. During the attack, I received a concussion that put me into a coma for two days, but by the time I had woken up, I was already in a wooden box six feet under. It took me about ten hours, but I was able to get the lid to the surface of the earth by using a form that I had never been taught, but was teaching myself at the time that I liked to call the dirty mind (At this age, I was unaware that Dirty mind had another meaning). This form was where you could think of the Earth Near you, and then think of what you wanted it to do and, using a form of remote earthbending, you could make the earth do as you thought. I was still inventing it, so it took me a long time, but by the time I got out, I could move one square foot a second. I tried to regain contact with my parents, but I was unable to for some reason. I grew up all throughout the world learning bending forms and techniques from retired Dai Li agents, Earth Kingdom military members, ad I spent some time in the Fire Nation, Water Tribes and Air Temples studying their way of bending to see in there was any way that I could incorporate that to Earthbending, but those incorporations I usually keep to myself. As for a formal education, I learned things on the streets. No, I can't tell you exactly all of the dates from the war, but I can tell you how to please a crowd of unruly, drunken, narcoleptic Fire Benders in check, I can tell you what the security plans and descriptions are for the Northern Water Tribe. I am now returning to the Earth Kingdom to attempt to find my parents.  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:28 pm
Before I can accept this character, you're gonna have to make sure your story fits with the one of the person playing as the Earth King. Can't have any plot holes in lineage. That's how myths are crafted. Not how legends are determined. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:37 pm
I already checked with Stream, and she said that she'd accept when she saw it.  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:33 pm
Good, then we shall wait on her. Wouldn't want to take away her chances to be active. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:25 pm
Sorry guys, busy, busy, busy. XP

It's totally cool, and I'm adding your character right now Coolest-Person  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Profiles

Manage Your Items