Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
If you could be any villain who would you be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dyron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:48 pm
I don't know what villian I would, but the only villian I thought that was hot was Kaorinite.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:41 pm
I like Sailor Alumina Siren xd  

Tsunana

Mercvrya

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:44 pm
Well, is Galaxia a villian? I heard she fought with Sailor Moon, if she's not a villian then I would be the Black Lady or Nepherenia or Nephrenia, or however u pronounce it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:51 pm
If I could I would be Mistress 9 ^^ I thought she was cool  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

EveElera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:45 pm
Hmm, good question. For logical reasons I'd like to be Galaxia because she ends up getting the most power aut of all of the main villians. I mean, having almost all of the Sailor Senshi in the universe at your disposal, to use them in combat, see their pretty transformations and attacks and outfits and weapons, and to have all those freaking planets and stars and moons at their knees? That ROCKS!

It'd also be really cool to be Cyprine, because she has a double. Think about how convenient that would be! Not to mention the fact that they just look great together.

And, as far as looks and other superficial things go, I'd love to be Neherenia, Birdie/Buriche, and any of the Witches 5.

But again, as far as practical purposes go, it would be really tough to be any of the villians. If they don't get defeated by the Sailor Senshi, they get screwed over karma and by each other. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:05 pm
auron131
I'd most definatly be Nephlite for 2 reasons:

1: he actually has a heart
2: i look just like him if i shave off my beard and moustache (my long hair and face)

heart Zoicite cuz Nephrite's soo sweet and HOT heart
..... stare yes, I know she's really a he so lemme alone stare .......

Shore_Angel_Rebirth

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:22 am
galaxia is the best villian because she`s so powerful and very bad, also her dresses are cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:20 pm
I would be Prince Demando, Wicked Lady or Mistress 9  

_-Akisha-Mei-_

Tasty Lunatic

Lady Kaibi Tsukushino

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:54 pm
Wicked Lady or Kaolinite <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:43 pm
uh...Fish-eye xd (he's my favorite villan) but he's nothing like me... xd

seriously though, Galaxia is the best villan ever!!!! (I'd wanna be her! heart ) oh! and Jun-Jun! heart or maybe Tellu heart

but if i was a boy, then Fish-eye definitly xp  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pato-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:42 pm
EveElera
Hmm, good question. For logical reasons I'd like to be Galaxia because she ends up getting the most power aut of all of the main villians. I mean, having almost all of the Sailor Senshi in the universe at your disposal, to use them in combat, see their pretty transformations and attacks and outfits and weapons, and to have all those freaking planets and stars and moons at their knees? That ROCKS!

It'd also be really cool to be Cyprine, because she has a double. Think about how convenient that would be! Not to mention the fact that they just look great together.

And, as far as looks and other superficial things go, I'd love to be Neherenia, Birdie/Buriche, and any of the Witches 5.

But again, as far as practical purposes go, it would be really tough to be any of the villians. If they don't get defeated by the Sailor Senshi, they get screwed over karma and by each other. xd

Ah!! I love your villain choices! Especially Cyprine! I've always liked her :3! But..my top Villain would be Palla-Palla (or Para-Para..whatever you wanna call her) Even though she's a cry baby, she's just so cute! So is Iron Mouse! It's so weird. I always rpg villains and I can never choose stressed But Galaxia is a REALLY good choice too xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:59 pm
Slicilymi
EveElera

Ah!! I love your villain choices! Especially Cyprine! I've always liked her :3! But..my top Villain would be Palla-Palla (or Para-Para..whatever you wanna call her) Even though she's a cry baby, she's just so cute! So is Iron Mouse! It's so weird. I always rpg villains and I can never choose stressed But Galaxia is a REALLY good choice too xp

Ah, thank you very much! Cyprine and Ptirol are so awesome, I wish that they had showed up in more episodes. whee

Palla-Palla and Iron Mouse are pretty cool, also! I especially love Palla Palla/Para Para out of the two. heart

Man, choosing characters at the beginning of an RPG IS realy difficult. Makes me either want to RP right now or start a new one. That would be so fun. biggrin  

EveElera

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces