Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Pre-Marital sex? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe in pre-marital sex? Have you done it?
  Yes
  No
  I believe in it, but I'm a virgin.
  I do not believe in it, but I've done it?
View Results

banryuu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:11 pm
Sex before marrige is a very personal thing its differnt for everyone. To some people sex is sex and little eles. I feel sorry for those people. I had always planned to wait till I got married till I did anything other then kissing on the mouth.

Well I hate the phrase "Making love." I personaly think you shouldn't have to make love to be in love and that sex will NEVER make someone love you that doesn't already have those feelings with out fluid exchance.
I am not a Virgin. I haven't been for almost four years. I wish I had waited till I got married but the fact is I'm one of the lucky ones. This April will be my 4th year aniversery with my other half. On our 5th aniversery we plan to get married.

I know alot of people who's relationships fell apart after they gave in to temptation.

I like having sex with the man I love. Though that will never change the fact that I could have waited. I recamend on finding someone that is forever before you can't turn back the clock.

Though that is just me. Everyone will feel the time is right at differnt points.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:10 pm
Yeah, that's a good point.

It differs for everyone. Everyone has their own view on marriage and the morales behind it.

My only real knowledge. Really get to know your soon to be spouse. And this is just one of the many annoying issues you guys need to be understanding and compromising and agreed on.

I mean, some people swing (kinky-ness) Some people don't. You can't change a person so when you hit a brick wall on one of the many important issues like marriage....please drive around and find an alternate route.

Oh yah, and kick your lover to the curb. Gently or otherwise, but it has to be done.

Otherwise, welcome to the decaying marriage that will probably end in divorce. Or invest itself in your head as a tumor from all the s**t you swallow and let grow out of proportion is angry silence.  

Niveous

banryuu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:36 pm
I don't belive in devorce being a child of a failed marrige. My other half knows that I'd kill him first. =^-^=  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:08 pm
Isn't pre-marital sex really only a big issue in the Cathloic faith? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just thought it was an issue mostly with them because they feel sex is for reproduction only. They can't use condoms or birth control of any kind, and they are expected to have every child they are impregnated with.

I feel the clitoris proves sex isn't just for reproduction, and therefor whether it's had before or after marriage is not even an issue.

As for the last question, yes, I've had pre-marital sex a few hundred times with my fiance, and only him. mrgreen  

_C r y s t a l_RB

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:55 pm
Avicia
Isn't pre-marital sex really only a big issue in the Cathloic faith? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just thought it was an issue mostly with them because they feel sex is for reproduction only. They can't use condoms or birth control of any kind, and they are expected to have every child they are impregnated with.

I feel the clitoris proves sex isn't just for reproduction, and therefor whether it's had before or after marriage is not even an issue.

As for the last question, yes, I've had pre-marital sex a few hundred times with my fiance, and only him. mrgreen

That reminded of something. The summer before last, this kid was able to hack condom site, but was scared to have them delivered to his house. They delivered 500 condoms to my house. About 8 months later, I told a friend bout "The Box" of condoms. Out of curiosity she counted what was left. Only 62 were left. I had no idea I had that much sex in 8 months. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:52 pm
banryuu
I don't belive in devorce being a child of a failed marrige. My other half knows that I'd kill him first. =^-^=

Divorce can be a good thing or a bad thing. It depends upon the situation.

Divorce for a not good enough sex life is a bit stupid, but getting a divorce because one of the adults is beating his wife, and children....is a completely different issue.

I am for divorce so long as there are good reasons, and so long as what the children or spouse is being saved from outweighs the difficulties that will lie ahead.

Sanguvixen

_C r y s t a l_RB

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:51 pm
Dathu
Avicia

That reminded of something. The summer before last, this kid was able to hack condom site, but was scared to have them delivered to his house. They delivered 500 condoms to my house. About 8 months later, I told a friend bout "The Box" of condoms. Out of curiosity she counted what was left. Only 62 were left. I had no idea I had that much sex in 8 months. xd
Yeah if you think about it, if you have sex a few times a week, just mutiply by that by 52 weeks a year. That's a lot of sex!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:43 pm
Avicia
Dathu
Avicia

Yeah if you think about it, if you have sex a few times a week, just mutiply by that by 52 weeks a year. That's a lot of sex!

eek Wait! There's supposed to be a 1 in front of that 8. Jesus. 438 times in 8 months is about 13 times a week. sweatdrop I'm frisky but not that frisky, plus I've been single for a year. It's 18 months. Which averages to what?........about 6 times a week. Yeah. Now I feel awkward. dramallama  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

_C r y s t a l_RB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:05 am
Dathu
Avicia
Dathu
Avicia

eek Wait! There's supposed to be a 1 in front of that 8. Jesus. 438 times in 8 months is about 13 times a week. sweatdrop I'm frisky but not that frisky, plus I've been single for a year. It's 18 months. Which averages to what?........about 6 times a week. Yeah. Now I feel awkward. dramallama
LOL. That could almost classify you as a slut. You horny horny boy!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:41 pm
Sanguvixen, your the first person I know that actually feels the same way about sex for pleasure that I do. Anyway, when it comes to pre-marital sex for other people, like many others have already said, I feel you should only do it with someone you actually have a very close connection to already.  

sora987

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:44 pm
sora987
Sanguvixen, your the first person I know that actually feels the same way about sex for pleasure that I do. Anyway, when it comes to pre-marital sex for other people, like many others have already said, I feel you should only do it with someone you actually have a very close connection to already.

I'm not alone? That's nice.

I agree, that if you must have it, you should try to save it for the person you will be with the rest of your life.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:31 pm
I'm a virgin, but I have no problem with sex before marriage. Marriage in itself wouldn't matter to me, but it's a necessary thing to have rights as a couple. I don't want children, unless I adopt, so of course to me, sex really is only for pleasure. I've seen family members pregnant, and I saw my sister give birth. I'm truly repulsed by it (no offense to mothers, it's just me).  

Laprasite

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces