greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:21 am
Because I haven't seen one yet and because it was on everyones "to-get" lists, Did anyone pick up Fallout New Vegas?
What do you like about it? Any bugs you've come across and just general discussion about the newest installation in the Fallout Series....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:05 pm
You know, it was/is on my list but..
Everyone i talk to says: It's more feeling of an expansion/dlc than a full new game.

So i'm not sure if i want to spend the $65.  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:06 pm
Whoever said that it felt like an expansion has their head so far up their a**... Sure the controls are the same , but so much is different. Creatures, Weapons, clothes, factions, wearing faction colors, health regeneration, animations, mission base and sucession, and I can go on and on. Customization, living off the land, creation: weapons, food, antivenom, weapon add-ons.

Who do you talk to exactly?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:49 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Whoever said that it felt like an expansion has their head so far up their a**... Sure the controls are the same , but so much is different. Creatures, Weapons, clothes, factions, wearing faction colors, health regeneration, animations, mission base and sucession, and I can go on and on. Customization, living off the land, creation: weapons, food, antivenom, weapon add-ons.

Honestly, that's what the guy at gamestop told me. LOL.
But, reading that.. it seems pretty badass.  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

CandehLlama

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:55 pm
i was gonna pass on this and get it later cheaper, saw some screenshots and now i HAVE to get it >w> even with all the bugs and everything fallout = unpassable on and yeah it does look ALOT like fallout 3, but alot of the gameplay as changed :3 hardcore mode = win.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:25 pm
LiinoMajire
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Really? lol! that guy should be fired then. He probably watched IGN's review lol. I forgot to mention tons of weapon variety. I stole like 15+ different laser/plasma weapons alone. Not counting the bullet using ones. To tell the truth, I can't decide on which to use and which to store away.  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:58 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
LiinoMajire
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Really? lol! that guy should be fired then. He probably watched IGN's review lol. I forgot to mention tons of weapon variety. I stole like 15+ different laser/plasma weapons alone. Not counting the bullet using ones. To tell the truth, I can't decide on which to use and which to store away.

Well damn!
if he's that braindead and works there.. agree. FIRED!

xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:46 am
LiinoMajire
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
LiinoMajire
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Well damn!

xD

Deffinetly! He can't talk s**t about a game when his job is to SELL that game lol! Next time it happens take him down a peg or two. Hopefully YOU take his job XD I would have done it!  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:08 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
LiinoMajire
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
LiinoMajire
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Well damn!

xD

Deffinetly! He can't talk s**t about a game when his job is to SELL that game lol! Next time it happens take him down a peg or two. Hopefully YOU take his job XD I would have done it!

Hahaha!
Well I HAVE applied there..multiple times.
Maybe if i show i'm smarter than a stick, i'll replace that fool!
Mwuahah!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:20 pm
LiinoMajire
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
LiinoMajire
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
LiinoMajire
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Well damn!

xD

Hahaha!
Well I HAVE applied there..multiple times.
Maybe if i show i'm smarter than a stick, i'll replace that fool!
Mwuahah!

For sure! Be like "Can I speak with the manager?" and just show him who's boss LMAO! No but really dude, the game its worth the.. what, $65? Yeah its well worth it.  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 am
I pre ordered the game and got the classic pack. Fallout New Vegas is pretty cool. I like it but i think its hard. I had to change the difficulty cuz i kept dying so much lol.  
Guild Graveyard - For old threads to R.I.P

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games