Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
NO QUICKSCOPING (PROOF)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dylmoo Kurosaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 pm
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:N7/Quickscoping_isn't_in_Black_Ops._(Plus_some_other_MP_info)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 pm
I sucked at it anyway. lol  

Dannyxcores

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:40 am
*jumps around for joy*

Now there won't be any idiots complaining about my sniping!! scream Dey all bitched more than I do when I'm on my period..AND THATS ALOT. eek surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:54 pm
HyperMuffins
*jumps around for joy*

Now there won't be any idiots complaining about my sniping!! scream Dey all bitched more than I do when I'm on my period..AND THATS ALOT. eek surprised

RAWR! xD

I love how people b***h about s**t. its like really? Its a game, you were in the wrong place as i was in the right, maybe im better, or maybe I got lucky?
So what?! xD
Funny s**t.

Of course I play with A TON guys then girls, rarely see girls... but many of you guys do whine and cry a lot like a bunch of little bitches.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:55 am
Kittymeeow
HyperMuffins
*jumps around for joy*

RAWR! xD

I love how people b***h about s**t. its like really? Its a game, you were in the wrong place as i was in the right, maybe im better, or maybe I got lucky?
So what?! xD
Funny s**t.

Of course I play with A TON guys then girls, rarely see girls... but many of you guys do whine and cry a lot like a bunch of little bitches.
I know! I heard this older guy yelling around about Stopping power or steady aim or some crap. He was whining on and on about how it's a "b***h move" or something. xD It's like, dude, stfu it's just a GAME. XD

Oh and in Black Ops Sleight of hand doesn't work on guns with scopes. so YAY! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:11 am
HyperMuffins
Kittymeeow
HyperMuffins
*jumps around for joy*

RAWR! xD

So what?! xD
Funny s**t.

I know! I heard this older guy yelling around about Stopping power or steady aim or some crap. He was whining on and on about how it's a "b***h move" or something. xD It's like, dude, stfu it's just a GAME. XD

Oh and in Black Ops Sleight of hand doesn't work on guns with scopes. so YAY! xd

Black ops is pretty awesome!

Yeah, if its in the game its there to use... no b***h move about it.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:23 pm
Kittymeeow
HyperMuffins
Kittymeeow
HyperMuffins
*jumps around for joy*

RAWR! xD

So what?! xD
Funny s**t.

Black ops is pretty awesome!

Yeah, if its in the game its there to use... no b***h move about it.
That's what I think as well. Especially about noobtubes and danger close in MW2. xD Some dumbass sent me a message and said he was gonna report me for cheating because I was using Noobtubes and danger close. >>; He's an idiot if you ask me, and I was only doing it because he was. XD

In black ops, I like the little RC XD car that you can control. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:30 am
Dylmoo Kurosaki
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:N7/Quickscoping_isn't_in_Black_Ops._(Plus_some_other_MP_info)
Too bad people already QS in Black Ops.They have TuTs on Youtube.  

Young Twon

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items