Reply The Gallery
The Art Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:14 am
My GCSE course for art has led me to be doing what is essentially fan art. (I'm working on the 'Character' topic) So I'm doing some art of video game characters and movie characters and comic book characters and so on, as well as my own creations of course. I've started off with this sketch of Gman. Nose is way too small and short, and his face is a bit too wide, but oh well.

User Image

I'll post some of what I do next here as well. I think I'm gonna do a semi-realistic Scott Pilgrim next. (No, it won't look like Micheal Cera)That or Gandalf the Grey.

Anyways, post your art here or some fan art that you like.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:59 am
I don't think I've ever drawn fan art. Maybe some OCs for a couple shows that I like, but nothing really more. I suppose now would be a good time to start?...  

Montiqueue

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:30 am
Bear in mind this thread isn't just for fan art.

Anyway, semi-realistic Scott Pilgrim is... Weird... I will spare you folks this one.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:41 pm
Your GMan is high octane nightmare fuel.

Extremely high.  

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:34 pm
You don't want to see a drawing of mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:23 pm
I took up pottery this semester.
User Image

Haven't had a chance to use the wheel yet. These are some of my finished pieces. That is to say they are in their vitreous state... I might re-glaze them.

And no, that's not my shelf. The girl above me dropped like 2 days in, and I've been using it as a place to set down my work when moving stuff, or just to take pictures.

I made a pieces more recently that people were actually telling me I should look at: not knowing it was mine. I wish I'd taken a picture. It's just biqsue-ware right now.

It might not be on monday, though. I put it on the to be fired shelf, after deciding not to glaze it until after I saw it completely fired. It had it's own natural pattern.

These pieces don't really represent my current skill level, since I'm just now glaze firing my earlier pieces.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:01 pm
[Kegan]
I took up pottery this semester.
User Image

Haven't had a chance to use the wheel yet. These are some of my finished pieces. That is to say they are in their vitreous state... I might re-glaze them.

And no, that's not my shelf. The girl above me dropped like 2 days in, and I've been using it as a place to set down my work when moving stuff, or just to take pictures.

I made a pieces more recently that people were actually telling me I should look at: not knowing it was mine. I wish I'd taken a picture. It's just biqsue-ware right now.

It might not be on monday, though. I put it on the to be fired shelf, after deciding not to glaze it until after I saw it completely fired. It had it's own natural pattern.

These pieces don't really represent my current skill level, since I'm just now glaze firing my earlier pieces.

You are really good at pottery! Really wish I could do something other that draw though oAo;;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:10 am
Tonberry Crunch
Your GMan is high octane nightmare fuel.

Extremely high.
biggrin I think I may go down a horror route with this project. I can draw some pretty scary s**t.  

Super Cheesio

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:35 pm
Nice job on that G-Man.

I've never really tried to get good at drawing. I did google "shitty drawing" though.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's probably the best I can do.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:31 am
oh my god
wh
what is

that is ******** up  

Orphie

The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers