Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.<
  Darn Noobs!
View Results

meandmyotherme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:36 pm
ugg some Noob thought I was in Love with him when he came on to me and all I ever said to him was "Hello" and "I only like you as a Friend"

But it's funny as hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:37 pm
Oh god ... that's scary.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

blak flame
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:28 am
theres this one girl thats driving me crazy. its so annoying. its like i get a PM from her and it says stuff like "HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO! SEXY!" and really scary s**t like that. and she says she's 11 xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:56 pm
Every time a user goes n00b, I die a little inside.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:36 pm
It's just like today at the pool (which I resent going to. Now I can't stop crying. Damn cholrene...I swear there's no real water in that pool!!! JUST CHOLRENE!!!) I accidentally cut off this little girl, said sorry, and then she followed me and my other friends around for the next TWO HOURS until we left. Then in the change rooms she was all physical and she grabbed my friends arm while she was partially changed...

It was REALLY creepy.

Then she left, and we were all like 'Holy...So happy she's gone...' because we couldn't ditch her...It's not my nature to ditch people I don't know very well....

I thought she'd get the hint that we didn't want her around though...We kept pushing her off the round-toober-thinger that we were sitting on. xp

I know.

SO mean.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:27 am
lol ah  

playboypose

General Awesome

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:50 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:43 pm
the stupid noobs their so annoying but then again you were once a noob and so was i so really you hate yourself as well  

gilbamy

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:16 pm
Ah ah ah. Not everyone used to be a noob. Everyone used to be a newb. I unfortunately did use to be a noob ... I'm sooooo glad those days are over razz  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games