Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Crop circles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:48 am
13GreenRoses
i think that 50% are fake and 50% are real.the aliens dont want to hurt us.i spoke with one once who comes back to the same spot every 2 years to check on how we're doing with our planet.hes very disappointed in what the humans are doing to the planet.personally,i am too,but thats a different story...

And yet it is possible theat there was once life on Mars, and it would appear that if there was life there, they did the same thing as us and fried their own planet in a blanket of gases.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:02 pm
i think that most circles are made by humans...but some of them could be from animals...=>-<=

they could be secretly superintelligent ya know >.>

nayasumei

Tipsy Tipper

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500

Love.Your.Hate.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:11 pm
my opinion? aliens. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:01 pm
demonicgoddessnaya-sen
i think that most circles are made by humans...but some of them could be from animals...=>-<=

Super intelligent animals wandering around fields making pretty patterns?
Why?  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Love.Your.Hate.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:10 pm
Lord Jagged
demonicgoddessnaya-sen

Why?
because animals are cool
3nodding
but i don't believe that they could do that. there would be traces of them, such as droppings, tracks, etc. and they couldn't make those huge things overnight while undetected.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:27 am
slipknot_afi_freakazoid
Lord Jagged
demonicgoddessnaya-sen

Why?
because animals are cool
3nodding
but i don't believe that they could do that. there would be traces of them, such as droppings, tracks, etc. and they couldn't make those huge things overnight while undetected.

well then if thats the case im off to talk to my cat  

black love666

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:51 pm
crop circles are made by energy swirling above a field and then going down at over the speed of sound and then quickly discharging into a circle. thats why they are so tight and compact.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:09 pm
I believe some crop circles are real. I was watching a special on it, and there was in in particular that showed up over night, but the sheer size of it could not have possibly been made in 9 hours of darkness, unless it was a group of 30 or 40, but then someone would have noticed such a large gathering of people.

Along side that, the way the corn stalks were bent was impossible. They were at a perfect 90 degree angle, yet every stalk remained in tact, unharmed, and still alive. They actually got together 30-some-odd people and tried to see if they could recreate and debunk the ordeal. The stalks kept tearing and breaking, and they couldn't do it in the time limit.

I believe something out of this world made THAT crop circle. Sorry I can't provide more detail, my memory is really bad.

AlskaNoelle

Imitation Stradivarius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:49 am
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn just needs to lie the fck down. rofl

In all seriousness, though, I think they're all hoaxes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:54 am
Everyone knows crop circles come about by pranksters with a wooden board and pieces of string.  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers