Submit

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:44 pm
Meh... I just made a few changes, added a song, changed the title.

You know, we don't have to come up with an official title right now... an artisit doesn't name their work until its finished.

Why are you on so late, Duri? I was doing homework, came in to check on stuff. *logs off to go read*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:49 pm
Well lemme tell ya, I had a hell of a day.. =__=
I was dragged off to the mall when all I wanted to do was stay home and play Jak 2.. I MADE HIM DO THE SPIN KICK AND EVERYTHING! :'D

Dash punch, uppercut, arial spin kick, shoot.
That's my favorite combo! 8D

Anyway, before I could come on and say anything I was yankked away. =o= I didn't even do that much besides get tugged all over the place...
*pinches nose* I'm too old for this...
Anyway, at like 5 we went home, brought two friends with and spent an hour playing some videogames. Then we watched Batman: behind the red mask. (Epic movie by the by)
So then it was 9, then we watched NCIS until like 10. So here I am now..  

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:50 am
I hate being dragged around everywhere, espedcially places I don't want to go...

Like I didn't want to go a concert for a guy I've never heard of with my sister... apparently the dude totally rocks, and I missed it! gonk I do regret staying home when my family end up doing something cool...

The guy was Ryan Star, she even got to meet him. He sounds like a pretty down to earth person for a musician. I think he was the runner up on Rockstar Supernova or some singing competition show. I'm giong to listen to his CD, wich my sister bought and got autographed, later.

I hate shopping with my mom. She picks out all of these lame things I don't like. Pink things... *shivers* hate pink.

Back on topic: All right, I have the first frame of Aleta's orgin story done. I'm starting with that part because I know it the best, and it doesn't intersect with other characters, and its un complicated. I'm going to work on that today.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff