Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
The Great Debate: Zune/HD, iPod, and Other.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your music player of choice?
  Zune/HD
  iPod
  Other
View Results

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:38 pm
Too many puppies...
We all have our favorite mediums of listening to music, whether it be in CD format, or on an iPod or Zune. I want to know from you, the guild, what do YOU think is the suprme medium of listening to music?

Okay, Rules are very simple.
No flaming
Have to pick a side: Either Zune (or the Zune HD, it's the same category), iPod (This can be anything from apple, be it iPod shuffle, or iPad), or other (anything other than the frist 2, be it a Sansa, CD, Vinal, etc etc.)
Have to say WHY you support your product of choice (better sound quality, better value on your music, etc)
Please, BE LITERATE! I can't stress this enough. If I can't read what you are typing, then you shouldn't be here.

Let's keep this clean, and please, no trolling. I'll start.

Personally, I like my Zune HD. I got into the Zune Scene back when it first came out as the Zune 30gb, and I have loved Zunes ever since. I just recently upgraded from a Zune to a Zune HD, and I have to say, I love it even more. The Zune HD has a brighter screen than iPods, it's smaller, you can connect it to your T.V. to stream HD quality movies, and best of all, the Zune Pass.
For $15 a month, you can download unlimited music, and keep 10 songs at the end of each month, for as long as you have your Pass. It also comes in $45 for 3 months, and just recently $120 for a whole year. Ontop of that, they give you 2 weeks to try a Zune Pass. If you don't like it, then cancel and it doesn't charge.

With guns in their hands...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:40 am
PSP. It's simple, it does more stuff (mostly because it can play full fledged portable games), and has an easily changeable battery in case it goes dead when you want to use it most. It also looks a hell of a lot better than Ipod or Zune IMO.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

tikaboo

Sparkly Fairy

9,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 am
Ive had both a zune and ipod. i preferred the zune. For me it was easier to use than the ipod. sony has good products, but their prices are too high and hardly ever have good deals on them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:49 am
I've only had an iPod. It's cute, but it's only 8 GB.
iTunes is craaaaap scream

If I could go back, I would've gotten a zune or offbrand player. As long as it plays music, it's fine by me  

Skyscraper Opera

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff