Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:05 pm
What I'm looking for in an RP partner:

Seme or Seke (Cause some of my guys are Seke, tho mostly Uke)
Semi-lit to lit. Not that I am, I just like having SOMETHING to reply to! XD Me? I do one liners every once and a while, but the more you write, the more I write.
Someone who doesn't mind that fact, none of my characters are original. I steal them mostly from Bleach. XD I like playing Ulquiorra, Hanataro, Grimmjow, Wonderweiss... And that kinda things...
I like RPing via PMs cause its faster, not for pervyness. Tho... (Is a total Perv) Yeaaaahhh, I do get pretty steamy at times, but I wil NEVA Cyber! *Mainly cause IDK how*
When you wanna RP with me, reply here first, show me your... literateness(?) so I can see if I want to roleplay with you or not.
If I accept ya, You can PM me : Roleplay Magicz

P.S. ITZ WONDERWEISS!!!(My literateness)
User Image " Ehhhhhh.... " Wonderweiss catches sight of a butterfly and smiles, walking after it slowly, his purple eyes in a daze. He reaches out for it, and it lands on his hand gentally. He smiles and brings it to his face, " Ehhh ffllllyyyy... " He breaths out, not being able to speak proper english. The fly flutters onto his Tiara like mask fragment in his blond hair. He smiles and squats, drawing circles in the grass while the butterflys land on his peacefulness.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 am
Hello, I'm a seke~! =D I'm a mirror or how ever much more I feel like typing! I don't give a s**t who's character you use as long as you use one, because RPing with my self would be a little bit creepy, eh? I too RP over PMs, unless it's a group RP, that gets WAAAAAAAAAY too confuzzling. I'm pretty much a pervert as well so.... :3 Yeppers.
Bellow is my example, that is not my own charcter, but I do have a small army of my own. That's Lithuania, or Toris, from APH. I have before used this in a RP and was to ******** lazy to find something else~! =D Of course I'll dig though my people pile and find one of my own~ :3
One thing though...
Because I mirror....
I
Hate
Starting.
I get nervous as hell. :c
Oh, yeah, but there's my thingamabob~!

User Image
{L ITHUAINA}

♪♫Lithuania, our homeland,
Land of heroes!
Let your sons draw their strength
From our past experience
Let your children always follow
Only roads of virtue,
May your own, mankind’s well-being
Be the goals they work for.♪♫

Lithuania stood dead still for a moment before exhaling and knocking on the door, "Can't be that bad..." He said so himself, giving a little smile, "It's just a sleepover... There are lots of friendly countries that said they were going... and as long as I watch my back I'll be fine..." Of course, he was speaking to himself all the way to the doors of the mansion as well, playing with a bit of is shoulder length brown hair as he held a box of Sakotis, a traditional desert sort of thing for him that he'd brought as not to be rude when coming to a sleeping party... He was a bit late after all... But he'd gotten lost and in to a bit of a spat with Poland about even coming to the party. Hopefully the blond would arrive later.

So now, holding the strange boxed spiked cake as he waited he continued to speak to himself softly until he felt confident enough to know nothing that bad could happen with a bunch of people around, even if Russia was there. After all, he could simply hang around with America if it came down to it.

After standing there like a dope for a moment longer he was about to turn and leave when the door creaked open and he stepped in, jumping as it slammed shut behind him and looking around, eyes adjusting to the light as he gripped the handle of his bag with a change of clothing and PJs in it, bring up the nerve after a moment or two to call out, "Hello?" When a response of a chilling echo called back he turned and wrestled with the door knob, dead set on getting out, face paling as he found he was unable to do so.

Quickly, the brunet went in to a dead silence, taking a shaky breath and listening carefully for any sound, when he heard voices and quickly headed towards them. He gripped the sleeve of his costume, which made him look a bit like an elfish fairy sort of thing, something from folklore... it was cute and a bit fun though, comfortable in the sense the garment was loose.

"Sveiki?" He said in a questioning greeting as he saw people in the room, giving a relived smile and soft sigh. At least other people were there, what a comfort knowing hewasn't the only person here at the time... He held the box, smiling warmly to the people he sort of knew, giving a little head nod as to make clear it was a general greeting to no one in particular.

User Image
♪♫ May the sun above our land
Banish darkening clouds around
Light and truth all along
Guide our steps forever
May the love of Lithuania
Brightly burn in our hearts.
For the sake of this land
Let unity blossom.♪♫

User Image  

iStalkStalkers

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:20 pm
I LOVE to start the roleplay, and prefer it most of the time. The mirroring is goooood, prevyness (Check), RP over PMs (Check), MMMMMMMMM KAY. Sendz a PM.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games