Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
In need of single magick spell

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seishiin

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:49 pm
Hello, I'm in need of a single spell. What i'm interested in is a something that could assist me with my horrid motivational skills if there's one in existence. This completely uncharted territory for me, but many other methods have been unsuccessful and there seems to be little else to turn to.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 am
What you need to do is get 2 candles, and a club. Light the candles, call quarters, establish magickal space. And then take the club in your LEFT (this is important) hand, bash yourself in the head with it, and shout with great intent "GET ON IT, LAZY!"

Haha, kidding.

I would recommend making a sigil for it.
Write out your intent as a sentence. Something like "It is my will to be more motivated". Now, take out all of the vowels.

It'll become TSMWLLTBMRMTVTD.

Take out duplicate letters.

It'll become TSMWLBRVD

If that is too many letters, find a creative way to get rid of some more of them, like taking out every other letter or something

So, if you take out every other letter, it'll be TMLRD

Then you arrange them into a little sigil, however you want.

Do your best to forget about what the sigil itself means (I do this by sheer volume of sigils. Make a ton, and you forget which one is which)

And then you charge that ********. It'll be implanted in your subconscious, and it'll work with no more work on your part.

This is a VVEEERYYYY Basic overview of Sigilization. I'd recommend looking at some books on the subject. Practical Sigil Magic is a good one. And anything about Chaos Magic has a section on sigils.  

Luciferin Bandit

Fiennty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:44 am
Crushed rosemary leaves are known to help concentration. Caffeine and regular exercise will also mentally wake you up. Try yoga or eating a pomegranate before looking into 'spells' or 'elixirs'.  
The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games