For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply *Everything Else*
15K Give-away?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I go ahead with the puzzle/contest?
  No.
  Yes, please.
  15K are you kidding? That's not enough.
  I don't like puzzles/riddles.
View Results

Shalli-Bear

Witty Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:06 am
So I have tried other posts to get you guys more active but *sigh* they were rather useless. Therefore I am giving away some $$$! But I'm not sure if it's enough to get any people interested. So If you all would vote or post if you want me to do this little contest or not, I will check back later today and see what you guys decide. If you guys want me to do it I will tell you what time I will post the question so everyone has a fair shot. Oh and no responses mean EPIC FAIL(again crying ) and no contest.
A little about the contest (but not enough to give the answer away). I am going to ask you to find something on a page somewhere on Gaia, I will tell you what page and what your looking for. There are clues to help you find the right answer but you have to pay attention!

BTW, Do NOT ask for donations, I don't have that much money. I'm doing this contest to improve the guild and I know I can earn it back. And yes this is legit not a joke or scam.

It's all set up... so should I start it?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:33 pm
Hey, there! I'm one of the crew members that has suddenly been cast into the wilderness of college and thus distracted.

I think it's a great idea to have some sort of contest; we haven't really had any for sure ideas. I say go for it. I'd give notice a couple days in advance, though, so more people will see the date/time and *hopefully* remember.

:] You got my vote.  

Madame No
Crew

*Everything Else*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas