Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians 18+

Back to Guilds

For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply <Entertainment & Music>
Kidd Kraddick in the Morning? / Morning radio shows!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morning Radio Shows: listen to them?
Yes, frequently.
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Yes, infrequently.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
No, never.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What's a "morning" ?
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Madame No
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:42 pm
Anyone else heard this morning radio show? Seems they're broadcast all over the southeast, and some other places. I looove this show, mainly because the only show that can keep me awake on my drive to college every day. Ugh.

Anyone else listen to morning radio shows?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:03 pm
Well i have a radio show in the afternoons at my college but yeah i listen to morning radio shows The Morning Zoo with Elvis Duran it comes on in the morning and it plays in the north east.  

PhantomFox05

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Pirate_Kitty_Katty

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:54 am
I used to listen to Charles Laquidera in the mornings on WBCN-Boston. He had a character called Duane Ingalls Glascock that was always doing funny stuff, that would get me laughing and keep me from flopping back into bed.

Nowadays I don't listen to radio because either all the morning shows are all talk all the time (which will put me to sleep), or the station plays classical or low-key slow songs, both of which act like lullabies to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:00 pm
KatXena
I used to listen to Charles Laquidera in the mornings on WBCN-Boston. He had a character called Duane Ingalls Glascock that was always doing funny stuff, that would get me laughing and keep me from flopping back into bed.

Nowadays I don't listen to radio because either all the morning shows are all talk all the time (which will put me to sleep), or the station plays classical or low-key slow songs, both of which act like lullabies to me.

I hear that. I like Kidd Kraddick because they have a lot of comedy mixed in, comedy that I like. It's not ridiculous stupid-comedy, either. <3  

Madame No
Crew

<Entertainment & Music>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces