Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Robotech

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowknight12

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 pm
Does anyone know about Robotech, or at least heard about it?. When will someone do an rp ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:29 pm
I know Robotech, one of my favorite mecha series from when I was a kid. I didn't really keep up with the other Macross series that came later though I have watched most of Frontier and really liked it. I wouldn't mind participating in a Robotech RP if someone else was interested.  

Ryo Crimson

Shadowknight12

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 pm
I'm so interested. I would make one after the last series but im not sure what exactly the problem would be besides them fighting the haydonites. Not to mention i'm not sure people would be serious about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm
I'm sure someone else knows about it. Maybe a general kinda of stand-alone scenario would attract some people. I had some ideas of a colony ship or exploration fleet that sets out a little earlier than the Frontier series. Could have either a new alien species or rogue members of previous ones used, just keep the tech and theme to run with.  

Ryo Crimson

Shadowknight12

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:42 pm
That would be good. Although i think im more old school with Macross. Next generation pissed me off. I hated it. But shadow chronicles was good.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:03 pm
Shadowknight12
That would be good. Although i think im more old school with Macross. Next generation pissed me off. I hated it. But shadow chronicles was good.

Yeah, I'm thinking something in the time period of Shadow Chronicles, all we really need is a list of acceptable mecha we're willing to use and figure out the main enemy which can even be made up. Aside from that, I'd just play it whatever way that worked.  

Ryo Crimson

Shadowknight12

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:50 am
Or maybe after shadow chronicles. We can just make up a new conflict.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 am
Shadowknight12
Or maybe after shadow chronicles. We can just make up a new conflict.

Exactly. I'm pretty open to suggestions and I figure the more open we make it the more likely non-Robotech fans will be willing to jump in. So long as we hold mostly true to the source, I guess.  

Ryo Crimson

Shadowknight12

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:54 am
I agree. Would allow people to be able to have characters that are related to the actualy ones? or that should only be for people who kno the saga  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:23 pm
I someone knows enough about the series to claim relation to a Canon character, why not?  

Ryo Crimson

Shadowknight12

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:05 pm
ok.^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:34 pm
So yeah, I'm willing to go for it. Need to figure out what we need to make it work, I guess.  

Ryo Crimson

Shadowknight12

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:10 pm
Yep.  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out