Reply random box
O_o I got stalked

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iinikkeh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:09 pm
Well I was in the rally using my brother's computer and like people kept following me. Saying I'm cute and adorable and I'm a little school girl. I also gots raped lolz I think was funny.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:13 am
iiNiknik
Well I was in the rally using my brother's computer and like people kept following me. Saying I'm cute and adorable and I'm a little school girl. I also gots raped lolz I think was funny.
i bet you loved it to haha now these days cute girls get rap3 in rallys i forgot to warn u XD  

lllZeuslll
Captain

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

iinikkeh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:22 am
R4H-Alex Vision
iiNiknik
i bet you loved it to haha now these days cute girls get rap3 in rallys i forgot to warn u XD
Aww hell lol
It was creepy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 am
iiNiknik
R4H-Alex Vision
iiNiknik
Aww hell lol
It was creepy.

hahaha xD
<.< im getting raped my bisexuals T^T  

-Just-Cooki3-

iinikkeh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:34 pm
R4H-Cookie
iiNiknik
R4H-Alex Vision
iiNiknik
Aww hell lol
It was creepy.

hahaha xD
I'll protect you. xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:36 pm
R4H-Cookie
iiNiknik
R4H-Alex Vision
iiNiknik
Aww hell lol
It was creepy.

hahaha xD
I'll protect you. xD

iinikkeh

lllZeuslll
Captain

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:15 pm
R4H-Cookie
iiNiknik
R4H-Alex Vision
iiNiknik
Aww hell lol
It was creepy.

hahaha xD
yeah yeah u know you love it miss bi  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:03 pm
R4H-Alex Vision
R4H-Cookie
iiNiknik
R4H-Alex Vision
iiNiknik
Aww hell lol
It was creepy.

hahaha xD

OMG no i dont, I HATE IT!!
and did you see last night the girl said they have s3x with finger when you asked her O.O;; i was like WTF!!  

-Just-Cooki3-

iinikkeh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:31 pm
R4H-Cookie
R4H-Alex Vision
R4H-Cookie
iiNiknik
R4H-Alex Vision
iiNiknik
Aww hell lol
It was creepy.

hahaha xD

OMG no i dont, I HATE IT!!
and did you see last night the girl said they have s3x with finger when you asked her O.O;; i was like WTF!!
lol WTF. I wouldn't even have s.e.x with a girl even though I'm bi. lolz
Thats strictly only for black men lolz.

random box

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces