Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Lost Scout

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:43 pm
With in the bright sun, a long blonde ponytail blew in the wind. A young sixteen year old woman stood outside of her home. A hifg royalty princess with a need for adventure. She had with her a specal artifact. A locket given to her from her mother. She sat on the balony and sighed. She looked over into her room above her bed and saw the Sailor V movie poster.
"Why can't I be like Sailor V?" She asked herself. She held onto her locket. All she had left of her mother and sighed.
"Just a dream" She sighed again. She stood up and her long green gown went back to it's form. She went over to her bird and smiled at him.
"Tukensu.....you're my whole world.....I wish that I could be like Sailor V.....fighting crime and hanging out with friends....you're my only one..."
"Mirya....you are what you are.....and that locket has more power that what you know." He said. She looked at her locket and saw how the sum made it glow. A sun became carved within the locked.
"Good....now all you say is 'Sunshine Star!' Your wish will be granted....Sailor Sunshine...."
Mirya sighed and tried it.
"Sunshine Star!!"

Mirya's hair hit the sun and she became engulfed within the sun. Her dress became a sailor dress. A white dress with a lower yellow skirt below, yellow boots, white gloves with light orange at the top, a sliver headband with a yellow star. The locket became bigger as a yellow bow tied under an orange and black hankercheif.

Once it was over, she looked in the window and saw what she was wishing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:55 pm
I like it. I imagined the sun a bit differently though.  

DARK NEBULA7

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500