Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:22 pm
Has ever one heard about Demi lovato going to rehab .
because of stupid Joe Jones and Ashely Greene that jerk.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:38 pm
what she going to rehab for? it cant be just because of joe jones and ashley greene.

i dont like joe jones but ashley greene is awsome as alice in the twilight series.  

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

Ⓩetsumei ⓈⒶⓎⓈ . . .

Demi Lavoto is not in Rehab because of Ashely Greene, or even Joe Jonas. Of course, Joe plays a role in this but its not his fault. Demi cut, did drugs and was anorexic so she was sent to rehab. According to Selena Gomez, Demi only became more depressed after she and Joe broke up. I don't mean to be harsh but I never liked Demi to begin with so I'll just flat out say it. I cut too, and I have eating issues. I get depressed over break ups and life. But come on, to become that depressed over a guy? Really? It wasn't like they were married. There are other fish in the sea. I feel bad for Demi, though it seems she and I are going through a bit of the same things but she is starting to become like most of the other child stars and it's annoying and disgusting me. I truly hope she gets help, I know how it feels to suffer but even I am smart enough to to not turn to drugs and crap over a break up etc.

ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ⓒarolina Ⓢays...
╚══════════════╝

User Image

didnt she got there for depression reasons?

User Image

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:06 pm
II Zetsumei Chan II
User Image

Ⓩetsumei ⓈⒶⓎⓈ . . .

Demi Lavoto is not in Rehab because of Ashely Greene, or even Joe Jonas. Of course, Joe plays a role in this but its not his fault. Demi cut, did drugs and was anorexic so she was sent to rehab. According to Selena Gomez, Demi only became more depressed after she and Joe broke up. I don't mean to be harsh but I never liked Demi to begin with so I'll just flat out say it. I cut too, and I have eating issues. I get depressed over break ups and life. But come on, to become that depressed over a guy? Really? It wasn't like they were married. There are other fish in the sea. I feel bad for Demi, though it seems she and I are going through a bit of the same things but she is starting to become like most of the other child stars and it's annoying and disgusting me. I truly hope she gets help, I know how it feels to suffer but even I am smart enough to to not turn to drugs and crap over a break up etc.

ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

User Image

that makes sence. i had problems back in 2006 cause i lost both of my parents. my mother died of kidney failure and my father was shot and killed by cops(and they got a damn paid vaction for it..........bastards). i couldnt eat, cause if i ate i got sick or if i didnt eat i would get sick either way i would get sick, i tried takeing my life numorus times (either by knife or running into the main highway). and with the problems i had it reflected poorly on my grades and i fell greatly behind in high school. so i know some problems. and i kinda know how bad it is to lose a special guy. my current relationship is seriously complicated, he wants to be with me, but his parents dont like me and now he doesnt know what to do, he cant make up his mind weither or not he wants to be with me or not. and i hate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:29 pm
eternal_vampire18
II Zetsumei Chan II
User Image

Ⓩetsumei ⓈⒶⓎⓈ . . .

ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

User Image

that makes sence. i had problems back in 2006 cause i lost both of my parents. my mother died of kidney failure and my father was shot and killed by cops(and they got a damn paid vaction for it..........bastards). i couldnt eat, cause if i ate i got sick or if i didnt eat i would get sick either way i would get sick, i tried takeing my life numorus times (either by knife or running into the main highway). and with the problems i had it reflected poorly on my grades and i fell greatly behind in high school. so i know some problems. and i kinda know how bad it is to lose a special guy. my current relationship is seriously complicated, he wants to be with me, but his parents dont like me and now he doesnt know what to do, he cant make up his mind weither or not he wants to be with me or not. and i hate it.
*Gives eternal_vampire18 a big hug* don't worry we are your gaia family!!!You will allways have us.I could always be the annoying 6th little sisiter you never had!*hands her a tissue box*  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 pm
StrawberryFlavoredBonbons
eternal_vampire18
II Zetsumei Chan II
User Image

Ⓩetsumei ⓈⒶⓎⓈ . . .

ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

User Image

*Gives eternal_vampire18 a big hug* don't worry we are your gaia family!!!You will allways have us.I could always be the annoying 6th little sisiter you never had!*hands her a tissue box*

*hugs StrawberryFlavoredBonbons right back* thanks, and i love my gaia family. and i know i can talk to anyone on here. i need another sister. *takes tissue, quickly blows nose, and dries eyes with another tissue*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:40 pm
I read an article that said she was suffering from eating disorders and trying to keep a "thin' and constant weight.

Here is the article

Demi Lovato, 18, recently left her tour with the Jonas Brothers and entered a rehab facility to reportedly take care of ongoing emotional and physical issues.

According to a spokesperson close to the family, Lovato "left the tour early this weekend in order to seek medical treatment for emotional and physical issues she has dealt with for some time," as reported by MSNBC.

It is not believed that any of these issues deal with drugs or alcohol, but rather to deal with a history of emotional problems, eating disorders and cutting. The spokesperson for the family also says that "Demi has decided to take personal responsibility for her actions and seek help."

Lovato is best known for her roles on Camp Rock, a Disney Channel musical; Sonny with a Chance, a TV show on the Disney Channel; and as a rising pop star on tour with The Jonas Brothers.

Joe Jonas of The Jonas Brothers is a former boyfriend of Lovato's. Apparently, they ended their relationship just before going on tour. It is suspected that traveling with her ex-boyfriend and the fact that Joe has a new girlfriend who he reportedly brings along with on the tour may be feeding into some of the ongoing emotional problems Lovato is trying to deal with.

The family states that any issues Demi is getting help for predate her connection with Joe Jonas and her tour with The Jonas Brothers. But health experts on the Today Show state that it certainly doesn't help:

"Celebrity children's lives are much more stressful than that age group is equipped to deal with."

Today Show experts also say that when there is already a history of emotional issues and cutting, being in a position where you are close and working with an ex-boyfriend certainly can trigger more eating and cutting symptoms.

As a parent with daughters who are fans of Demi Lovato, I am saddened to see her have to go through such a hard time in her life, especially in such a public way. But I also have a deep respect for her and those behind her in that she is willing to take steps to get the help she needs. It is hard for anyone to have to admit that they need help, and I can only imagine how much more magnified it is to admit it when you are a celebrity. Often the suicide rate will go up among young people who do not get help when they have emotional issues, eating disorders and cutting.

As a concerned parent who wants to be aware that these issues are real, I will use this as an opportunity to talk to my own girls about being understanding, that things on the inside are not always how they appear on the outside, and as a way to keep the door open for communication between us.  

Darkswiftmist

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:03 pm
Guys listen please !
Joe Jones and Ashly Greene push her to the edge .
Joe didn't need to call her names or bring his stupid girlfriend in this.
He such a jerk , he dump's his girlfriends by text .Who does that , who.
Ashly didn't need to kiss him front of Demi . Ashly could of told Joe that he was acting like a child but no she was acting like a child too .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:10 pm
eternal_vampire18
StrawberryFlavoredBonbons
eternal_vampire18
II Zetsumei Chan II
User Image

Ⓩetsumei ⓈⒶⓎⓈ . . .

ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

User Image

*hugs StrawberryFlavoredBonbons right back* thanks, and i love my gaia family. and i know i can talk to anyone on here. i need another sister. *takes tissue, quickly blows nose, and dries eyes with another tissue*

Yay!*clings to her new sisters arm*  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:01 pm
eternal_vampire18
II Zetsumei Chan II
User Image

Ⓩetsumei ⓈⒶⓎⓈ . . .

ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

User Image

Honest To God.. I HATE POLICE :  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff