Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
Rune Factory 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namine Noir

Generous Giver

10,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:26 pm
OMG! Rune Factory 3 is AWESOME! although...almost all of the characters are insane in one form or another.
Collete is obsessed with her metabolism, Marian is obsessed with making new medicines and making Collete try them and is obsessed with giving people shots, Pia is obsessed with cleaning the bath (kind of makes sense though, considering what she is) Evelyn will make anything into clothing and i MEAN ANYTHING, Sofia and Sherman always speak in opposites, Monica likes biting strangers, Raven is very shy and quiet (that isn't that insane though) Gaiaes is understanding and the only other non-human including yourself (he is a dwarf) Shara's Grandfather HATES monsters so much and i don't know why yet, Kuruna HATES humans, Zaid is a pig (i have had to do a request to clean his room 2 times now by Kuruna) Ondurus is pretty normal, Carmen and Carlos...ugh the first time i met them...they were acting like they were in love...they are brother and sister though, also Carmen takes it upon herself and FORCES you to have her be your Fishing Teacher (she makes you call her Master), oh and Daria...she is obsessed with Rainbows...and seems to paint with a hammer...(how does that even work?! O.o) and so so much more...
if you have this game, who are you planning on marrying? for me, i plan on marrying Raven. -^w^-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 pm
Never played 3 yet. But Fox heard there a new one. You can be a boy or a girl on it and It come out on wii and PS3  

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100

Montemorencye

Dapper Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:48 pm
I think I want it. Should I want it? The main character looks like a nine-year-old...  
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games