lonelyfangirl

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:47 pm
basic questions
planning to make worgen or goblin ?
what are you going to lvl first once cata drops ?
think its better or worse then wrath ?
how many days are you planning to call in sick just to play wow ?
and how much of a zombie (hypotheticaly speaking)do you think you will be after you step away form the computer screen?

"As you're all aware by now, the shattering of Azeroth will drastically and permanently alter the continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. In the wake of Deathwing's devastation, adventurers will be summoned to embark on new quests from levels 1 to 60 in these transformed territories -- and with so much new content to be found on these original two continents, many original quests will no longer be available after the shattering occurs."
(set to happen on the 23 of november )read more here

do you like the fact they are doing this or no ?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:38 pm
lonelyfangirl
basic questions
planning to make worgen or goblin ? Both
what are you going to lvl first once cata drops ? My hunter... going for first 85 in my guild
think its better or worse then wrath ? I played on the BETA, and I'd have to say better
how many days are you planning to call in sick just to play wow ? Woot for no work!
and how much of a zombie (hypotheticaly speaking)do you think you will be after you step away form the computer screen? Sunlight is already an enemy of mine

xHellxKnighTx

2,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

LDownTo

OG Tycoon

6,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 pm
1. Worgen/Goblin
Goblin
2. What are you going to level first?
Priest, Paladin, Hunter, Mage, Shaman (80-85)
Then Goblin Rogue from 1-85
3. I started playing well after Wrath was released, but I have enjoyed Wrath quite a bit and from the looks of it will enjoy the game again as new when Cataclysm comes out.
4. How many days of work will you miss to play?
I can't really afford to call in. I'm working on a big project at work that lasts through January. I probably won't get hardcore into Cataclysm until sometime late February.
5. How much of a zombie will you be after getting away from the computer screen?
I'll probably be a 50% zombie since I'll lose half of my sleep playing the game. I still have to balance out work/school. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:31 am
Not making a worgen/goblin. Not interested in them. xD
Druid tank first, then mage
Dunno, I like the concepts but really it's to the point where I just want something new, so we'll see. :3
A couple days after this releases I start a 4 day weekend, in which I have absolutely nothing planned, and then finals week. As long as I have a couple hours to study on Sunday I can spend the rest of my time playing. biggrin
No zombie status. I know my limits. :]  

Fuji_hobo_jacket

Ranchi

Tasty Target

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:28 am

Worgen, at least on my main server.

My main character.

I can't answer that yet, but I hope it's better xp

None neutral

and how much of a zombie (hypotheticaly speaking)do you think you will be after you step away form the computer screen?

I'm gonna send my brain on vacation when the first weekend after the release starts. Just hope it'll come back again before monday...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 am
Worgen

My main (warlock)

I don't know yet

None

Not much. I eased into Wrath kind of slow. There were too many people around the quest givers and such, so I waited about a week so that they could all level and move out of my way. I figure Cata will be pretty similar.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:29 pm
planning to make worgen or goblin ? Goblin Mage.. after a while of course. >3
what are you going to lvl first once cata drops ? Priest, I need her for when our guild starts raiding.
think its better or worse then wrath ? It'll be better!
how many days are you planning to call in sick just to play wow ? I took a quarter off of school so I can waste 2 weeks in front of the computer. lol
and how much of a zombie (hypothetically speaking)do you think you will be after you step away form the computer screen? Total ******** zombie mode yo' I'm probably not leaving my house for a week. ;p

World of Warcraft

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games