Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
long lost, finally found Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:15 pm
ROLEPLAY  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:17 pm
Romy Hillary Moore
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
State the o b v i o u s

x x x x Don't wear it out x x x x
Romy Hillary Moore

x x x x I fill the spot well x x x x
Twin Girl

x x x x The numbers say it all x x x x
Seventeen

x x x x I can change my mind when I want x x x x
Just Romy is fine thank you!

x x x x Is it that hard to tell? x x x x
I'm obviously a cute little girl!

Dig a little d e e p e r

x x x x Stick with the facts x x x x
Romy was born Romy Hillary Rose Walker. The second to be born of two. Her twin was born ten minutes before she was to loving and ecstatic parents. They could hardly contain their excitement when they had realized that after nothing but miscarriages that they were to have two babies all at once! A girl and a boy at that. So needless to say, Romy and her brother were raised in the best type of environment any child could ask for. Romy loved her brother. He was always there for her and rarely were they ever seen without one another. Always they were running around, holding hands and just playing little games. There was a favorite game of theirs that they used to play where Romy was a princess and her brother was her knight and servant. Oddly enough it was her twin that had made this game up and he was always making up situations in which he would save her without fail and they would live happily together, just them and no one else. While they were playing one day in the back yard of their house something happened that he could not save her from. Their parents came back and without so much of a word, picked up a child and started to walk away, their father with the boy towards the house and their mother with the girl towards the car. Romy had looked at her brother with wide eyes that began to tear and she screamed for him. She reached and struggled with everything that she had in her only to see the tears running down his face as well as they both called for each other. They were only four years old.

A few years later, Romy doesn't remember a thing about that past. She had moved on and erased that terrible part from her memory because she couldn't bear to go on with it. She lives a happy life with her mother and her step father in a rather nice house. Her step-dad owned a line of companies so they were quite well off. The fact that she got whatever she wanted now made her a little greedy. Especially at school. She was the popular girl because her parents let her have the best parties in their house. She had the best friends that did whatever she wanted them to do and not to mention guys that waited on her hand and foot because whoever did date Romy ended up getting a lot of stuff from her when they went out shopping and such. However there was one guy that she never took advantage up like that. Mainly because he was her friend through out her childhood. She loved him and they were always together. Many mistook them for boyfriend and girlfriend but he never asked her for it to be official and she never understood why. She had finally figured it out when one day he came to her with his eyes alight with joy and he told her that the girl he had been yearning after for so long finally confessed that she loved him too. He had a girlfriend. Romy pretended to be happy for him and congratulated him but when she went home that night she cried like she never cried before. She decided this girl would never have him and so she started to spread terrible rumors about her that she just used people to get something from them and other stuff so when it reached the ears of her happy friend he grew frightened and broke it off with her. Romy moved in right away and has been there for him ever since. Now they are both off together for a summer that was planned by the school. She can't wait. Romy swore that one way or another she would finally have her best friend for her own.

x x x x Now for some detail x x x x
Romy is a sweet and innocent type of girl. She doesn't really understand how the true world works considering her upbringing was like a fairy tale where she got whatever she wanted. She tends to think this way with everything in life and it gets her in trouble from time to time. She is quick to get angry when things don't go her way and gives the person the silent treatment, pouting until she gets what she sought. That side of her is rarely shown though because she has this thing about her where she acts cute to get what she wants and because she's so good at it being naturally a cute girl, she usually gets it 99% of the time. Other than that she loves to laugh and have a good time. She is a good friend and does look out for them. When they need a shoulder to cry on and she's feeling like helping she is the best person to go to in that situation.

Tie those loose k n o t s

x x x x Let's dance honey! x x x x
Adolesence by Rin and Len Kagamine
Carolyn by Black Veil Brides
Wish we were older by Metro Station
Dust Bowl Dance by Mumford & Sons

x x x x I'm never alone x x x x
HatterHarleyQuinn

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 pm
Twin Boy  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 pm
Kory Anastasia Velmount
User Image
State the o b v i o u s

Kory Anastasia Velmount

The Girl

Seventeen

KoryBears ; Carebear ; Bear

I'm a Girl of course.

Dig a little d e e p e r

Well I had a pretty good childhood. Besides never knowing my dad. My mom won't tell me about him, all the things I know about him came from my grandma. She said he was a crack head and was into drinking and drugs. She never did like him. He left me and my mom when I was 2, and he never tried to contact me. I don't think it wasn't that he didn't love me... maybe he didn't love me. Oh well, I didn't know him so I'm not going to dwell on it.

Everything was fine with me and my mom, she remarried to a nice man, and we moved to a different town. Up until the 7 grade everything was good. I got a long with everyone and everything was good. But then in the 7 and 8 grade my friends caused a lot of dramam for me and spread one rumor around me and caused everyone to turn on me. In High School the same thing happened. I was heels over head in love with this one boy. He felt the same for me and we were going to get together and everyone was encouraging it. So we did, but then... some nasty girl spread a rumor about it that was so horrible that he left me. I don't even know what the rumor was and no one will tell me! But now there is this other boy I like and he acts as if he likes me too... But I'm too scared to get into a relationship!

I can be fun and bubbly. I am outgoing and loud but a little bit more than sensitive. A lot of people swear I'm bi-polar. One minute I'm happy and the next minute I'm upset. It takes the littlest thing said or done to hurt/upset me. And when I'm upset or mad, I just want to be left alone, so get lost! But overall I'm a sweetheart, even if I don't realize it. I try to help the best I can when people come to me for help. But sometimes I don't know what to say or do. I may come off as dumb, I may not know everything, or pronounce words the way they are supposed to be said, and I stutter a lot, but that's just me.

Fearless - Falling Up
Monster - Skillet
Still Doll - Kanon Wakeshima
Tourniquet - Evanescence

Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 am
Zachary Theo Zyr
User Image
State the o b v i o u s

Zachary Theo Zyr

The boy

Eighteen

Zach or Zyr

Male

Dig a little d e e p e r

Born into a posh life style Zach was raised in a life of luxury for the most part, However being that his parents were obsessive workaholics he was forced to seek attention else where, which took form in his first girlfriend, an utter disaster.Zachary was a total social outcast because of his money and therefore had no idea how to act around people. Because of how terrible this relationship lasted, Zachary became a total sociopath and disconnected from the rest of society, and poured his attention into reading and learning.

Zachary quickly became the best student at his school and quickly jumped a grade. Even advancing over people older than him he was marked as a child prodigy, as he may be, however he was all but a total recluse at this point, and it wasn't until his parents hired another maid that he began to learn how to deal with people and really hold a conversation. He is constantly afraid of being outdone academically, and although is incredibly intelligent, has a super bad self-esteem issue.

Due to the fact that he was raised as such a recluse and a sociopath he has trouble holding a conversation or showing emotion where most people would be utterly emotional. Is generally focused into reading a novel of some sort and enjoys the solitude that books provide. Although he is intelligent, he hates flaunting it and dislikes when people criticize him, can rarely handle compliments or insults.

Natasha Farrow- Calling to the Night

Acolyte Offerus

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items