Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Non-MW2 Related
Black Ops is just plain annoying now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil miah5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:03 am
I think that its all about what your looking for.......see MW2 had a Garbage story i mean really fighting in the suburbs...........?........c'mon son. but online the game was the truth....flip it up some the storyline for black ops was freakin amazinng but the online sucked balls, oh and dont get me started on zombies????????......one word FAIL!!! the coolest thing about it was that you could play co-op online and comat training......  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:22 am
BLACK OPSS RULE!  

Death Wishes 1

BadgersRule89

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:59 pm
u just dont understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:13 pm
I'm getting Black Ops soon.I'm going to trade in MW2 at Gamestop to buy it(including cash,of course). I'm done with MW2 because it is at the level to where throwing your controller across the room is a daily chore when you play MW2.Black Ops basically aims to remind people what skill is about. I've been playing COD4 lately and I have been satisfied with playing this game unlike MW2. MW2 f***** up people's perspective of skill with noob tubing, quick scoping, commando, stopping power, and model 1887 akimbo( Let's not forget Rangers Akimbo). Black Ops scrapped all that bullshit and made a much more balanced and tolerable gameplay. I'd rather deal with an RC-car chasing me and a bull**** FAMAS than a player in MW2 running around the map only using Commando Pro. I'm glad to get rid of MW2 soon.  

Desmond17

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:22 pm
I enjoy it. : ]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:09 am
You probably just don't like black ops at all,shouldn't have got it bro.

I can't wait to get it.  

Brother Dave

O.G. Noob

Non-MW2 Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out